No7 Precision Lips Pencil

by No7

No7 Precision Lips Pencil is the perfect partner for you favourite No7 match made lipstick. The soft and smooth moisturising pencil provides  ultimate lip definition.

Sharpener included to help maintain a perfect point.
Suitable for sensitive skin

Ingredients: Heptyl undecylenate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytos teryl dimer dilinoleyl dimer dilinoleate, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Mica, Castor isostearate succinate, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Squalane, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Hydrogenated castor oil, Tocopherol, Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Tin oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Iake), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Iake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Iake).

Usage: Using light, feathery strokes, outline your natural lip shape before applying lipstick.

Is this a creamy lip liner or is it somewhat stiff?
Does this have differnt colors or is there just one certain one ?
Start your review of No7 Precision Lips Pencil!
Product Highlights
“My favorite nude lip liner! 😍 It is creamy and pigmented, such good quality that is long lasting! I always have one in my purse in case I need. It goes so well with any nude lipstick or pink ones too! 👍🏼 I would just like to add that it's been 3 years and I have always gone back to this color and formula! Nothing compar” in reviews
Taverham, Norwich
This is such an amazing product for a drug store brand! I love that the pencil is in the form of a crayon. It goes on so easily and the lipliner is really creamy. Would definitely recommend.
Ireland
THe colour is great and it's really smooth to apply! Doesn't rub off easily as I drew it on the back of my hand before and tried to rub it off after but it pretty much stayed!colours are beautiful too!
Southampton
Very creamy and easy to apply. Twist up pencil so no waste of product with sharpening. Very pigmented colour. I use a nude colour to over draw my lip line.
Manchester
Love it,perfect for every day using ,good value,excellent price,stay up to all day No7 Mineral Perfection Lipstick
Dollingstown , Craigavon
Good colour pigment and range of shades is good but not as long lasting as I would like. No bleed out and easily applied as plus points.
walton on the naze
Review for: Nude
Love this lip liner is my favourite everyday line and works well with any gloss to give a natural finish! Love it.
Love the color and it's nice to draw with😍 i just have to try out the different shades 😊