No7 Pore Refining Serum uploaded by vidhya s.

BY NO7

This serum contains Willow Bark Extract to help unblock pores and clear excess sebum from the skin, helping prevent blemish formation and to reduce inflammation.

Benefits:

• Helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
  • Leaves skin healthier, brighter and more even.
  • Provides a great base for makeup.
  • Can be used by all skin types.

How To Use:

Apply No7 Pore Refining Serum to clean skin blending in gently where pores are most visible, followed by your favorite No7 moisturizer.

Aqua (Water), Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Arabinogalactan, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross Polymer, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Polyacrylamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Ethylparaben, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Manganese Oxide.

• I have dry skin and large pores, will this really help?1 Answers
  • I have very large pores. Does this work as a primer to ma...1 Answers
  • Those with acne prone skin, have you used this? How well ...1 Answers
Sophie S.
I did not notice much of a difference with this product. Although it left a nice glow, I did not notice much of a difference in my pores. I would consider getting it again for its glowy effect if it were at a cheaper price. Good product, but not as advertised.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the ingredients that there were no parabens in this product...so I have just started using it as I have larger pores. I look forward to seeing how it works. The texture is nice and light and it has a nice smell too.
Megan B.
I have been using this twice a day for 3 weeks now. I have huge pores my foundation settles into. I also have huge blackheads. This serum is making a huge difference. I noticed many of blackheads within the first week were much smaller. Three weeks out there are so many less blackheads. My foundaton is still settling into my pores but less of them and the ones that are aborbing it are smaller. Due the fact I have Roseca it is harder for me to treat my skin issues. Roseca can caused enlarged pores so for me to have results this good from any OTC product is almost a miracle. However, I am just not that in love with it. The reason being is it has caused quite a few pimples. Most of them were small and went away with some acne cream in a few days. It has caused a rather large pimple that will not go away as I keep using the serum. However, I can live with a temporary pimple but blackheads and the englarged pores I cannot. When the serum is gone I proably will not repurchase unless my pores become enlarged again. I do not think that will be an issue though as I have improved my skincare routine and I believe some of my pore issues are the result of just washing my face and doing much little other than that.
Hannah L.
I used this for a few months and didn't really notice a huge difference. Skin felt nice, but nothing that significant. Definitely doesn't change your pores since that's physically impossible. I got this initially as a sample, then bought a full bottle but decided I had different concerns with my skin.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Tried this product a year ago, and really loved it. It's really working well with my skin. I don't have large pots but still this product helped me reduce the visible pores in my skin. Thanks and loves to you.
Ana B.
I am not really impressed with this serum. I did not notice a difference to my pores. I've been using this product for about two months now and I honestly don't think it's worth it. I have combination skin and it didn't break me out, which I think it's the only good thing about this product. I will most likely not repurchase.
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
Obsessed with this product! I literally saw a noticeable difference in my pores in a week. I was so impressed when I first use it. I expected it to take the normal couple of weeks to see results but it was so great and comfortable
Jaime M.
Pasadena, TX
This was one of the 1st serums I ever used, and it was bought on a whim at Target.....I loved it! It went on so smooth, I feel like the serum glides across the skin. The price wasnt bad either. It was a definite repurchase.
Lydia F.
The cream feels so lightweight and nice on my face! I haven't noticed a huge improvement in my pore size, but I've only been using it for just over a month, so I'm staying hopeful! It's a good mid-range price for me.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
My friend is a licensed Esthetician and she strongly disagree with the negative reviews. This product is not for acne skin. My sister and I have more mature skin, and we have both noticed a marked improvement in pore size with this product. I have used a lot of the professional brands and this product is equal to or better than those. So save your money on high dollar pore refining creams and go with this little gem. I've noticed in the store that I could not find this specific product and I'm hoping they won't discontinue it. So I've just ordered several in case I need to stock up.
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
Does this perform best under or on top of moisturizer? In place of?
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
I have been looking for a pore serum that would diminish the giant craters that call my face home, but I have sensitive, acne prone skin. Would this do the trick without breaking me out?
Geraldine M.
Is this serum good for someone with oily skin?
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
I have dry skin and large pores, will this really help?
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
Heard great things about this products does everyone agree its good.