BY NO7

No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush creates a pop of colour!
Glides seamlessly onto cheek bones for a subtle, natural healthy flush of colour, and is easily buildable for a more intense look.
Non-greasy formulation that feels weightless on the skin.

How To Use:

No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick

• Apply by dabbing/patting the colour onto the apples of the cheeks in circular motions – avoid drawing a line.
  • Continue to add extra layers to build colour to the desired result.
  • Using your finger carefully blend the outer edge of the colour to diffuse it so there are no harsh lines and a natural finish.
  • Be careful not to over-blend and remove too much, especially across the centre of the colour.

Araseli R.
CA
Someone recommend this to me and bought it and works great. It is not drying nor does it rub of when blending it out. I use my fingers and tap it on for the best application with the warmth of my fingers.
Antonia S.
I didn’t really like this blush stick as I prefer blush to be a powder. It went on gently but then the pigment was too bright at times and it wasn’t easy to blend on top of my foundation as it stuck together, I wouldn’t buy again but the colour was beautiful at times.
Hannah N.
The colour of this blush is really nice and I love the practicality and idea behind it but I found it a bit difficult to blend into my cheeks as it is quite dry. The colour seems to vanish when I try.