No7 Photo Fix Wrinkle Filler & Primer uploaded by Sharon H.

BY NO7

This fabulous new and innovative primer reduces the signs of aging instantly! The results can be seen in just 10 minutes and they last for up to 8 hours. A unique complex combines filling properties with light diffusing particles to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and put uneven skin tone and pores into soft focus.

How To Use:

Use as an illuminator by carefully patting on the face over the top of foundation where the light naturally hits the skin, such as the cheek bones. Or mix with foundation before application to create a radiant finish.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross Polymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arabinogalactan, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

Ramya Sathish P.
Hi, This is the first primer I purchased few years back. I never really knew how a good primer can enhance the performance of other makeup products before using this. It provides a very smooth and perfect canvas for the foundation and concealer. I feel unlike other primers it does not break me out and gives a dewy complexion. It spreads pretty easily and feels silky to touch. Also it is appropriate for both dry and oily skin. Would recommend it for all skin types.
Shannon P.
I loved using this product as the weight of the cream is so weightless. It creates a very smooth finish on your face and essentially fills in any wrinkles or lines to allow you a photo finish look. I would recommend this to people who want a flawless finish.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Pores? What pores??? Not with this stuff! No 7 is a really under rated makeup brand. This primer and their matte foundation, your face will be looking perfect. It's in between drug store and high end prices which is nice. I use this on my cheeks where my pores look like craters and this fills them up nicely!
Jessica B.
Great primer, I've bought it on a couple of occasions but can't seem to commit to it. Not sure why. I switch my primers up a lot but it's keeps your face from creasing and make up applies beautifully over it. Over all a wonderful product.
Kassandra R.
Glendale
I bought this product for my mom and used it myself one day to try it out. Boy was I disappointed. I'm only 22 so I just have a few crow's feet but the product claims to be an instant repair temporary fix but my lines were still there. This product is overpriced and ineffective for me. Maybe it would work for somebody else but I was not a fan and would not recommend.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Ótimo produto com um cheirinho bem bom. Não posso dizer que foi o melhor produto ever que eu já usei, porém é muito bom. Talvez eu compraria de novo, depende se de repente aparecer outro produto melhor kkk
Kasie H.
White House, TN
Although I do not have a lot of wrinkles I do have a few especially around the eyes and this product really does help to fill them in and it lasts all day. I would recommend this product for someone to try
Carmen C.
I did not like it, at first it was great and it looked perfect. But the more I used it the less it worked for me. I was up set because i thought I found the right one, plus it was pretty expensive, don't be fooled by the price..
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
I started using this about a month ago since I can no longer find the pore filler by NYX anywhere and I absolutely love it. It's a little pricier, but it works so well. I always get compliments on my skin, which is crazy for me because I have huge pores & dry skin is some places on my face. I always recommend this to my customers and everyone that tries it, loves it. The only thing I've noticed is it does dry my skin out a little but I don't moisturize hardly ever (bad I know) so it's kind of expected!
Champaine I.
Anaheim, CA
If you ever want to have a filter look without using a filter this is the product to try!! Not only does it give you the opportunity to smooth out your skin, it has a wrinkle filler made inside of it which instantly gives the illusion that you have no fine lines or wrinkles and it just leaves your skin feeling soft and smooooth with a self focus finish!
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I just want something that's light that covers my combination skin. My area is the worst around my nose area and cheeks. My face is kind of sensitive. Would this be a good product to try?
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Is this a good primer if you have big pores?
rachel h.
Does this product give you a matte or shiny finish?!
Dorothy C.
Palm Coast
Would really like to try this product for the wrinkles around my eyes
Jenny G.
Anderson, SC
I love their airbrushed foundation, so I was wondering how their other products hold up...How well does the filler/ primer work?

back