BY NO7

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls give the areas of the face that the sun naturally hits a healthy, sunkissed glow.
Hypo-allergenic
Dermatologically tested

Because this No7 product gives your skin a tanned appearance, before applying make sure your skin is clean, exfoliated and well moisturised.

Talc, Aqua (Water), Calcium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Serica (Silk) powder, [+/- (May contain) Mica, CI77491 (Iron oxides), CI77499 (Iron oxides), CI77492 (Iron oxides), CI77891 (Titanium dioxide)].

Buy on Amazon
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I cannot even remember for how long I have this product, but I still use it and it does last long enough! I use brush to put it on my makeup. I grab some product on the brush and shake off any excess product and then I apply it on my cheekbones. It is a nice product, but I've expected a little more shine from it... the pearls in the container, are shiny, but it is not visible when applied.
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I love this bronzer. I use it everyday to contour a little.
It has just a slight shimmer and isn't too sparkly for a contour.
This product seriously lasts forever! Mine is almost gone and I will buy a new one once again, you get a lot of bang for your buck. I have found it to be build able on my fair skin depending on how natural look I want.
I definitely recommend this!
Courtney M.
Good bronzer to give you a glow. It does have a little shimmer to it, definitely not a matter bronzer. It is pigmented and works great. Sometimes, it can be a but difficult to get the desired amount on the brush
Allison C.
This was given to me as a part of a gift and I used it all the way through. The only reason it doesn't get an 'A' is that when you get towards the bottom the balls become small and get stuck in your powder brush. Sometimes this can leave weird streaks on your face. Otherwise it's a great product.
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Can we have a quick moment of silence for this beautiful appearance. 😍 This bronzer is so good and affordable for a drugstore product, it also really last for a really long time, I do recommend this product
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This is a lovely bronzer from the Boots No7 range. It gives my face a very natural summertime glow. You'll need a very large brush to use it effectively and make sure it doesn't streak.
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
Perfect bronzer! I love it more than my ABH ones! Very soft going on and the shades are great!!10/10
abbeer m.
Clovis, CA
This is amazing its pigmented and applies of looking natural and it doesn't make me look like a clown
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
This is a fairly good bronzer although there are a few things about this product that I’m not happy with. Firstly it is fairly pricey which I don’t think it’s worth the price. Also it’s not very efficient that they are balls because every-time I try and dip my brush in the halls get stuck in the brush and it goes all on the brush and it goes patchy in the brush when you dip in it an the balls get stuck, so when it’s applied on the skin it goes really patchy. It also runs very orange and red toned which isn’t very good as I have very fair skin. It’s a nice idea and it may work for darker skin beauties but not for me.
Lily H.
Manchester
This bronzer is in my daily makeup routine, I do not know where I would be without it. It’s a little bit dark for me but I don’t apply a lot and I just blend blend blend and it looks perfect. The little balls are all different colours as well so sometimes it has a different colour which I love, you get a little sponge with it as well which is to help with application I’m guessing, I use it sometimes if I’m going out and want to contour a bit more than usual, but on other days I’ll just put my bronzer brush on it or in the tub.
Como es su consistencia ?