BY NO7

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer features two complementary complexion powders in a handy dual design. The powder has a silky vitamin-enriched formula that's easy to blend and build.

How To Use:

Apply to your cheeks, temples and bridge of your nose for the most natural look, or all over your face to add warmth to your complexion.

Talc, Calcium stearate, Mica, Dimethicone, PTFE, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Methicone, Stearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Serica (Silk) powder, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)].

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
After blending my Cream contour I used @no7usa Bronzer in Golden Sand
I like this bronzer better than the Butter Bronzer by @physiciansformula! It’s not muddy at all like I found the PF to be, no scent either. I also found the shade a better match for my skin tone as it’s more on the cool tone side for being a bronzer. .
Hannah D.
Denver, CO
If I only rated one half of this compact I would give it 4 stars.

The darker color in this is perfect for a bronzer or contour powder. It is long lasting and gives a warm color to my otherwise pale winter skin.

The lighter color in this compact, as you can see, has barely been touched. For an olive skin tone at any time of the year, it doesn't do much. It is too dark for a highlighter and too light for a bronzer.

The product is hypoallergenic and does not have a scent. The packaging is durable.

I hate wasting product but may end up tossing the lighter color.

It may look good as an eye shadow.
Jolene F.
Newry, Northern Ireland
No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer
As you can tell by the picture this bronzer has had a great run for its money! Absolutely love this bronzer for putting on top of my contour shade and all over my face for a natural bronzed glow! A bit pricey for the drugstore but I’ve had mine for nearly 2 years (daily use!) and I’m still using these last few bits because I love it that much! Would definitely repurchase and definitely recommend!
Kate R.
Scotland
I’ve been repurchasing this bronzer for a few years now because the lighter side is perfect for my skin tone and even great as eyeshadow! It looks great of the skin although i dislike the flecks of sparkle as they get all over the face. It can also look a bit orange but aside from that its good to carry around just incase
Megan A.
Gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. Also really tans up the face nicely and i find it to look really natural. Pricier than a drugstore bronzer but i love it. Also will be able to get your boots points! Really recommend.
Lauren G.
This is by far my favourite bronzer I’ve used!! Nice shimmery finish which goes into my foundation really well, it’s lasted so long it’s great for any skin tones!! Highly recommend this product to anyone
Wardah K.
doha
REVIEW TIME Hey guys... 😊🙂 Today i am reviewing from @no7uk which is perfectly bronzed dual bronzer its a bronzer + sunkissed highlighter .
Its claim that its soft and lightweight powder that is easily blendable and easily buildable to achieve the perfect sunny glow look .
I bought this last year and i simply love this bronzer whenever i do makeup in day i use this bronzer and my makeup look pretty good sometime i use this separately like bronzer and highlighter and sometime i use like sweep the brush like swirl for extra bronzed glowy look ,it looks very good on fair and medium skintone ,like its claim its easyily blendable and its has buildable coverage which is right ... for those who want glowy and bronzy look in day for them its a good product ... 😊🙂No7 Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer
Grace B.
this bronzer is great! Not expensive at all great for contouring it's very buildable and has a slight shimmer from the other side which gives a great glow. Can't wait to buy again!
Olivia P.
Love this bronzer! One side is more of a dark blush and the other glittery bronzer, blends really well and it definitely stays true to colour, no cons about this item! Good price I would recommend to others
Kate S.
Keele
I love this bronzer! It’s subtle and can also be used as an eyeshadow due to its dual tones. Really warms up any makeup look and works well on my pale skin.