BY NO7

No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder. Ultra fine, velvety soft and airy, this light diffusing powder blends evenly onto skin, reflecting light to smooth and disguise flaws for a perfectly, radiant finish.

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon 6/12, Dimethicone, Cetyl dimethicone, Zinc stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl acetate, Aqua (water), Sodium hyaluronate, (+/- (May Contain) C1 77491 (Iron oxides), C1 77492 (Iron oxides), C177499 (Iron oxides)).

Usage: Dust on to the T zone using the No7 Powder Brush

• Does it make your face look pink?1 Answers
  • HEY!! MAkeuplovielauren from #Youtube here also Instagram...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for an alternative to the pricey Laura Mercie...2 Answers
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Having tan skin means you have to fight flashback while also finding something that fits your skin tone. For me, this powder was the most obscure product I could’ve found that actually works! Everyone knows No 7 is known mostly for their skincare, but I don’t see flashback with this product and it doesn’t contain silica. A+ for me, not sure if it would work for everyone though.
Catie S.
Alpharetta
Best drugstore setting powder I've found! Don't let the pinkish tint scare you- it doesn't cause your foundation to change colors like the coty airspun or Maybelline fit me. However, if you use a beauty sponge and bake with it, it gives a beautiful brightening effect. I have pretty dry undereyes, and this is the first setting powder to not accentuate them. You can lightly dust this over the face if you have dry skin, or press it in with a damp beauty sponge in oily areas. I honestly prefer this to my laura mercier!
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
Godda say I LOVE this translucent powder. Very finely milled, great for a light sweep over makeup or baking. Leaves no color residue, and in my opinion it has a *slight* powdery smell that is just divine. Makes me feel made up! Comes with a small puff that I never use because it's so small but maybe good for setting a jawline bake? New drugstore ride or die 🤘🏼
Julia S.
No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder
I picked this product up at my local Walgreens and I am so glad I did! All the beauty gurus rave about the Laura mercier loose powder, but I think that this powder is a great dupe. It’s about $10, and it does a great job baking under the eyes and doesn’t leave a color behind. It also doesn’t have any flashback which is great. I highly recommend this powder to anyone!
Jasmine V.
Gladstone, OR
I love this product. I switched from the Laura Mercier powder to this about 7 months ago and I’m so happy I did. This powder works just as well for a fraction of the price if anyone is looking for a good setting powder I would recommend this one 10/10
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this powder. It is pretty inexpensive and It works. It’s a nice texture and finish. The container is huge and you get a lot of product. I’m very picky about powders and I like this one a lot so it’s great!
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
I purchased this because Melissa Alatorre tested drugstore powders to find the best in comparison to her fav at the time (Laura mercier) and she claimed it to be a good dupe. I really like it because it isn’t drying on me and you get so much product!! Mine has lasted me a really long time and I will continue to purchase. The powder isn’t white but it is transparent on skin
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Since I've discovered this powder, it's all i use. It's absolutely amazing and I'm my opinion is the best loose powder on the market. It's finely milled, and gives me a glow when i use it. I don't get that powdery look that most setting powders give. When setting my undereye, i experience little to no creasing. This is such an amazing product, I definitely recommend it.
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
People always ask me how my makeup doesn’t move and how it is that I live in the most humidity yet achieve creaseless foundation and this product is my answer every-time. I’ve used countless different loose finishing powders and this one is the BEST. No flashback, and blend-able this can be built on or used in light layers. It also comes with a lot of powder so you won’t be wasting money
Alex H.
North Olmsted, OH
The price is great and it makes my skin so soft. I use it to bake under my eyes and set my face. It helps my under eyes from creasing and doesn’t give me flash back
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Does this make your face like white when you're trying to take a selfie? Or is does it just look natural?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Looks very nice but is it recommended for sensitive oily skin?
Lauren W.
HEY!! MAkeuplovielauren from #Youtube here also Instagram🔼 But what is everyone's favorite light weight setting or translucent powder?? No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder is my fav! Ive tried dozens. I use it daily on my channel!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
I'm looking for an alternative to the pricey Laura Mercier loose powder. Has anyone used both, and how does this compare?
Olamide O.
Fishkill, NY
Looks natural .. Might give a white cast on darker skin tones