20 varieties available
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
4.64 / 5 based on 55 Reviews
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick is our most moisturising lipstick yet.
Lips feel moisturised for up to 8 hours. Hypo-allergenic, Fragrance free
Colour effect - Intense Colour
Benefits - Moisturising, Hypo-allergenic
Finish - Semi-Satin/Satin
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil), Diisostearyl malate, Trioctyldodecyl citrate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Candelilla cera (Euphorbia cerifera) wax, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Polyethylene, C10-30 Cholesterol/lanosterol esters, Jojoba esters, Glycerin, Silica, Polyglycerin-3, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Stearalkonium hectorite, Barium sulfate, Aluminum hydroxide, Panthenol, Propylene carbonate, Acacia decurrens (Acacia) flower wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax), Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol , [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 lake), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake)].
Usage: Apply to clean, dry lipssee more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
- "I love this collection from boots. Obviously the packaging is amazing and overall the product is very moisturizing and the colour pay off is great." in 5 reviews
- "The pigmentation of the lipstick is fabulous, it's long lasting and leave my lips feeling soft. I love the bold colour of this lipstick" in 4 reviews
- "Caramel Drench is such a beautiful colour! Nude with a hint of red, so soft and creamy and easy to apply! Unfortunately does transfer very easily but is still a lovely lipstick!" in 3 reviews
- "But after an hour or so, it dries into the cracks of your lips, so if you have chapped or dry lips, make sure you moisturize them before using the lipstick!" in 1 review
- "I have chapped lips and I love the feel that I get with this." in 1 review
Review for: Ginger Rose, Soft Cherry, Soft Paprika, Soft Ruby more...
I have tried lots of different brands both expensive and inexpensive over the years and this is my absolute favorite of all time. These lipsticks feel great and don’t dry my lips out. they stay on several hours, even through lunch sometimes! Also, the colors are amazing!
Very pigmented and so moisturizing. I love Boots No7 beauty products. I have so many of their products I could start my own business. Lol Their lipstick comes in so many awesome shades.
Extremely moisturizing. Decently long wear for a moisturizing lipstick. Definitely one of my Walgreens favorites.
Review for: Spiced Latte more...
This lipstick is the most gorgeous colour for those of us who love a darker nude shade! Just as the name suggests, this product is very moisturising and it lasts very long. The packaging is gorgeous and very sleek looking. This lipstick also comes in many different shades and I can’t wait to try some more!! I’ve included a non filtered swatch on my arm so you get a rough idea of the colour!
I love these. Not particularly long wearing but they have some really nice colours. My favourite thing about it is i can colour match it to my foundation so that the colour always looks nice.
Review for: Soft Cherry more...
This lipstick, true to its name, is very moisturizing. I never felt like I had to go in with a lip balm during the day, and I have fairly dry lips. It's fairly long-lasting, although it is not transfer proof, I found it only really starts to disappear around the edges once I ate something. The formula is also somewhat staining, but the swatch on my hand actually stained for way longer than the stain it left on my lips. Overall this is a great lipstick for a fair price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos