BY NO7

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick is our most moisturising lipstick yet.
Lips feel moisturised for up to 8 hours. Hypo-allergenic, Fragrance free
Colour effect - Intense Colour
Benefits - Moisturising, Hypo-allergenic
Finish - Semi-Satin/Satin

Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil), Diisostearyl malate, Trioctyldodecyl citrate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Candelilla cera (Euphorbia cerifera) wax, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Polyethylene, C10-30 Cholesterol/lanosterol esters, Jojoba esters, Glycerin, Silica, Polyglycerin-3, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Stearalkonium hectorite, Barium sulfate, Aluminum hydroxide, Panthenol, Propylene carbonate, Acacia decurrens (Acacia) flower wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax), Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol , [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 lake), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake)].

Usage: Apply to clean, dry lips

• Where can I purchase this ???3 Answers
  • I haven't found this product in Canada.. where can I buy ...3 Answers
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick
  • "I love this collection from boots. Obviously the packaging is amazing and overall the product is very moisturizing and the colour pay off is great." in 5 reviews
  • "The pigmentation of the lipstick is fabulous, it's long lasting and leave my lips feeling soft. I love the bold colour of this lipstick" in 4 reviews
  • "Caramel Drench is such a beautiful colour! Nude with a hint of red, so soft and creamy and easy to apply! Unfortunately does transfer very easily but is still a lovely lipstick!" in 3 reviews
  • "But after an hour or so, it dries into the cracks of your lips, so if you have chapped or dry lips, make sure you moisturize them before using the lipstick!" in 1 review
  • "I have chapped lips and I love the feel that I get with this." in 1 review
Sarah C.
This is a really nice and moisturizing lipstick. I really like the formula of these lipsticks they are not drying at all. The shade that I picked up is not my favorite but when they get more shades in at my target I will pick up some other ones as well. The packaging is also really nice and looks very high end. Love it over all.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
I really in love with these lipsticks, the color is rich. I bought already 5 of them and still want more. Love the texture, not drying at all, long lasting, so comfortable to wear.
keyty G.
Absolutely amazing lipstick. The color is rich, and actually true to the color depicted in the picture, which is rare. I was a little nervous buying lipstick online without having seen it in person first, but due to the high ratings on this product and other products made by this brand, I figured it was worth a try.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Love my No7 lipstick in moisture drench. It's definitely true I love that regular lipstick has kind of taken the role of mixing lipgloss and lipstick and every company has done a fabulous job. No7 is becoming a great brand
amy p.
Spring, TX
I bought this on a whim at walgreens while looking for another brand. I absolutely love it. It lasts as long as some of the higher dollar lipsticks and I love the texture of it. I bought berry blush and it is a very pretty nudeish pink color.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
One of the best drugstore lip lines I've tried! Just bought the "romantic" color yesterday at Target and already have gotten so many compliments. It's long lasting and I love the texture.
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
Love the pigmentation of this lipstick, and it felt thick (if that make sense) on my lips. I bought it because I felt like i needed a new lipstick, and fell in love with it. Will I buy it again? Maybe.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
This lipstick is super smooth! Goes on with no smudging and last a long time! The pigmentation is excellent as well! There is no odor and the packaging is very chic!
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
This is a great lipstick that lasts a long time. I have chapped lips and I love the feel that I get with this. I have a lot less chapped lips now.
Amina K.
Review for: Nutmeg Spice more...
love love loveeeee this product. I use this every single day. goes perfect with my lips and it should be more known. It’s absolutely amazing.
Xochitl H.
Stockton, CA
Where can I purchase this ???
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
I haven't found this product in Canada.. where can I buy it?

Amazon