BY NO7

No7's Micellar Cleansing Water is created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin, providing tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.

A light and refreshing cleansing water powered by micellar technology. Micellar particles work to capture make-up and impurities, drawing them away from the skin for effortless skin cleansing in an instant. Removes even waterproof and long lasting make-up. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and hydrated, and looking bright and healthy. Enriched with No7's unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energise skin.

Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments all our products are hypo-allergenic, so they are kind to even the most sensitive skin.

• Has anyone used this product and if so what was your take on it? ...2 Answers
  • Does it prevents acne?1 Answers
  • Im excited to try it what do you think this or garnier?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Marisol L.
Horizon City, TX
This is the most amazing thing ever! It takes out your make up on a snap! You get so much of product for such a low price and amazing value! Its so gentle to your skin while hydrating and refreshing your face! I love it so much I got my mom, aunts and cousins to try it and they all love it now!
Megan B.
Nuevo, CA
This product is great with my very sensitive skin. It is very gentle and is my go to for everyday use. I like the pump it comes in to get the perfect amount every time. I have used this this for many years now!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great cleansing water to use on the face is gentle and not harsh on the face and it meets all my expectations and is my first time using and I must say I have bought more of the product ....
Wiggies L.
This is not the top cleanser out there right now. But if you are looking for a starter cleanser just to make sure your skin isn't super sensitive this is a great starter.
Emily M.
I use this with a Korean skincare routine to remove my makeup. Its great! A very light and pleasant scent. It isn't super oily and removes makeup without leaving a lot of residue. This is my first time using a micellar water and now I'm mad that I've been struggling with maqkeup removal for so long.
MILLIE C.
OMG this has become part of my skincare routine, I use the Normal/Oily regimen because I have oily t zone, the smell is amazing, it removes everything, a must have
Macayla G.
A little goes on a long way. I like this product for cleaning my face and cleaning off make up. This is able to even get off water proof mascara! It is easy on the eyes if you accidentally get it in them!
Shalawn B.
I absolutely love love this product. Received a gift bag for Christmas in beauty Kit I received. My skin looks and feels so soft and alive. It's cleans so well and am happy with how my skin looks weeks later..
Angel D.
['Watertown ', ''], TN
I got this for christmas in a set of skin care products from walgreens and i actually enjoyed it! The smell was nice and it was really gentle on my skin.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I love using this product Is great for your skin is gentle with your skin and it works great it removes all the dead skin it is a nice packaging
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Has anyone used this product and if so what was your take on it? I have looked at a few different Micellar water's and can't decide which to get. If you have used more then one would you say there is a difference?
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Im excited to try it what do you think this or garnier?
Paola M.