BY NO7

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Suitable for sensitive skin Helps reduce signs of shaving irritation and redness Hypo-allergenic, fragrance free, 0% alcohol Shaving can be tough on sensitive skin, leaving it feeling dry and irritated. No7 Men's lightweight formula with a soothing complex containing aloe vera and pro-vitamin B5 calms skin, reducing shaving irritation and is specially formulated to help prevent ingrown hairs. This sensitive soothing balm is fragrance and alcohol free to help prevent skin dryness and irritation, leaving skin refreshed, comforted and moisturized all day long. Made in United Kingdom see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walgreens
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Who says this has to be just for men? Women shave too! May be not beards and mustaches but other areas. I use this cream when I touch up the hairs on the nape of my neck. My hair is shorter in the back and longer in the front in a graduated bob style and I shave the little baby hairs that stick out on the back of my neck to make it look nice and tidy. When they start growing back it gets a little uncomfortable for me because it's a sensitive area. The hairs get prickly at first and rub against me and it's not the best feeling. I can't just apply anything to this area either because I am prone to break outs on my neck. The cream softens the hair making them less abrasive and protects my skin from irritation. It's completely unscented. It absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy. It's about the texture of a slightly thicker lotion.