No7 Men Calming Post Shave Recovery Balm uploaded by Mary T.No7 Men Calming Post Shave Recovery Balm uploaded by Maria A.

BY NO7

When you shave, you actually remove a layer of your skin, as well as stripping it of its natural moisture. No wonder it can feel irritated and raw. Our skincare experts have formulated this soothing balm to cool and calm skin after shaving, giving immediate long-lasting hydration.

How To Use:
After shaving, smooth it on your face, paying more attention to areas of redness and irritation.

Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric, triglyceride, Isononyl isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium polyacrylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrulate crosspolymer, Parfum(Fragrance), Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, tetrasodium, EDTA, Ethylparaben, Potassium, hydroxide, Dipropylene, glycol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract.

Drew F.
Manistee, MI
This balm is AMAZING AS A PRIMER!! I know many have tried the Nivea post shave balm. I have as well. But this one is so much better. No strong smell. A white lotion/gel. Not too thick or thin. Rub it on. And after a few minutes your face will feel smooth but not slick. Less oil. A perfect canvas for makeup. This stuff really works.
Mary T.
I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. He has a very sensitive skin and this seemed to calm the redness in his face. I got the smaller one it 1.69 fluid ounces are 500 milliliters. You are supposed to after shaving smooth into your face paying more attention to the areas of redness due to dryness. This really helped to bring down the redness and made his shaving experience a little bit more pleasant. It was very cool and calming to his face. He said that it really moisturised his skin. He did not have to use a moisturizer on his face after he put this on. The smell as pleasant as it has kind of a musky masculine smell. I would highly recommend this to people who have a really hard time after shaving and have very sensitive skin.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
I love when my boyfriend uses this after a shave. It makes his face so smooth and it feels so good.it smells fantastic. He loves it also. I have also used it myself on more delicate areas like the bikini zone. I wish it were made for women.
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
i love this balm to use as a face primer instead because its thicker and allows my makeup to stay on longer then normal primers. it smells amazing and feels really luxurious against my skin when im using it. for a man im sure this works great as a true shaving balm but for girls its great as a primer
Ariel J.
I use this after I shave under my arms and inner thighs, I get really bad razor burn and bumps. This helps it stay smooth. Good smelling. I use it for about 2 days after and I am good :)
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I got this for my husband. His face is so smooth afterwards. No razor burn anymore and he says it's soothing and hydrating, he also said it closes up his pores quickly leaving his skin blemish free
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
Bought this for my boyfriend when we were testing for a cheaper alternative to his after shave. This worked great!
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
As weird as this sounds ivr used this in an emergency for primer n it wasn't so bad good to know if needed again
Emily M.
Clermont, FL
My boyfriend absolutely loves using these! They smell really good and work really well!
Helen J.
This made my skin itchy and in flamed I didn't really like this I did like the smell and it did do a good job but it was just not right for me
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
Is this a really effective after-shave product? My husband gets razor burn and I am looking for a product for him to help that.