BY NO7

No7 Matte Lip Crayon provides a moisturising, high coverage, matte finish, great for those days that you want your lips to make a statement.

The pencil-style applicator is a great on-the-go format which requires no sharpener.

Ingredients: Neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane triisostearate, Dimethicone, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Zea mays (Corn) oil, Orchis mascula flower extract, Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Iake), CI 77492 (Iron oxides).

Usage: Apply to clean, dry lips

Maria D.
Im in love in how its so easy to apply it. Its texture is so creamy and its last all day on my without having to retouch. It doesnt dry my lips and so far hasnt smudged. Totally buying more to add to my collection.
Amber N.
Morrisville, MO
Review for: Raspberry Red more...
I love how smooth this crayon goes on my lips! The matte allows me to add another layer of gloss or color to make a whole different look. It stays on me for most of the day and is easy to reapply if need be with the twist up crayon. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a matte lip crayon.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I love this lip crayon!! For me, lip crayons stay on through everything and this lip crayon is no exception to that! The colors it comes in are beautiful as well!!
Maria A.
Towson , MD
Perfect size and extremely easy to apply! The amazing combination of a lip pencil and lipstick . Theres is no need to buy 2 products when you can just carry one. Apart from this it's really pigmented!
Erin B.
I absolutely love lippies and this is one of my favs! The color is amazing and feels great on my lips.
Libby C.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
These are super moisturising and creamy so apply really smooth to the lips. The colour is breathtaking and lasts quite well , however, i like to set mine with some translucent powder just to kep it on that little bit longer. I would recommend it as theyre gorgeous and despite being matte aren't drying
Emily F.
lancashire
These lip crayons are so hydrating they aren’t very pigmented but it just adds a nice shuttle natural colour to your lips and if you want a supper pigmented lip crayon this isn’t the one for you it’s ver subtle but I think it really nice overall
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I love these lip crayons! They are really easy to apply, have a great pigment and feel like they are moisturising your lips while you're wearing it. Would definitely recommend it
Ruth H.
Garforth, Leeds, Garforth, Leeds
I received this product in a Christmas gift set bought by a friend. I'm a huge lipstick fiend and am constantly trying out new shades and finishes (Matte / gloss / shine). When I put this on for the first time, it changed my world! A girl I had never met stopped me and said "I love your lipstick, you look so foxy!" No lie.

Not only is the colour utterly amazing, but the staying power is unreal. I can pop this on in the morning after breakfast and chatter my way through the day (with around five coffees) and only reapply after lunch. I've seen loads of lipsticks which claim to stay on but never do, this REALLY does.

If you like a bold lip, you really should give this a whirl, at only £9, if you don't like it, you can post it to me!
Nicola M.
Absolutely love this for day to day wear in the office. Goes on easy, looks great and matches my wardrobe perfectly. Great value and lasts well. Perfect size to pop in ya bag. Would definitely buy again, already looking at other colours!
Shanice J.
How well do Boots lip Crayon compare to other well known brands that have jumbo lip pencils like MAC