BY NO7

No7 Brush Cleaner removes make up particles from both natural and synthetic brush hairs and tools. This product is a quick fix when you don't have time to soak your brushes. Spray a paper towel or tissue with cleanser before sweeping brush bristles across the damp cloth. Let hairs dry before applying make up. Brushes should be deep cleansed every month.

How To Use:

Brushes should be deep cleansed every month.

Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat, Sodium trideceth sulfate, Sodium lauromphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium chloride, Cetrimonium chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.

Rachel W.
I love Boots stuff and found this brush cleanser to be of the same level of quality as the rest of their skincare products. It's really nice and gentle and gets every last bit of makeup out of your brushes without drying them out.
Riki A.
Los Angeles
This makeup brush cleaner isn't too bad. It cleans your brushes good but I don't think that it is worth it for how much it costs. There are other brands that are a lot cheaper that work just as good.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
this product i got it about two weeks ago i been using t everydat onces i wash my face my face feels clean its easy to use i use it everday mostly
Rhiannon F.
Darvel , East ayrshire
This product is great for quick clean in between proper washes. It does a really good job at cleaning brushes fast and a little goes a long way. Personally I like to put a little on some kitchen roll and swirl the brush on that then onto clean kitchen roll to dry it off. Only downside Is if you don’t remove the excess liquid straight away and leave brushes to dry still loaded with this it leaves the brush with an almost greasy residue.
Hannah S.
Hextable, Kent
I love this product, it smells so nice and gets every inch of makeup off of my brushes. Leaves them feeling soft, I got it from boots for about £5 so it’s not too bad price wise. I have however gone back to using baby shampoo since because I couldn’t justify buying the product
Charlotte H.
Wirral, Merseyside
After looking at higher end alternatives, I was excited to try something cheaper (£8 in Boots UK).

I'm definitely glad I did. The pump bottle means that it's easy to use without wastage and also means that it can be applied directly to a wet brush or makeup sponge.

Even when used on the dirtiest of brushes, it removes all trace of makeup and leaves them feeling soft and also clean!

It's an absolute must have for anyone that uses a lot of makeup brushes, whether you own several or just a few!
Jessica-Paige W.
Hannam Boulevard , Spalding
Unfortunately I did not like this cleaner. It smelt like pure vodka and left my hands and brushes all sticky and disgusting. Looking through the ingredients it does state alcohol. But brush cleaner shouldn't smell like vodka. I had to go out and buy another brush cleaner to clean my brushes for a second time as this cleaner made the ridiculously sticky. Not a fan of this cleaner.
Sui W.
I have bought a few different brush cleaners. This one cleans really well the only thing is it really had to wash out the cleaner if you put too much on. Like really really hard
Ellie B.
This stuff is amazing for your skin I love it! I brought it at Boots and it's so affordable it's amazing compared to other alternatives! I really really love this product and I would recommend it to anyone who would like to try a new cleanser
Megan D.
Clacton on sea, Essex
I didn't really like this product, I found it quite greasy and it took me a while to get it out my brushes which still had quite a bit of makeup on them.