No7 Lovely Lips Lip Balm uploaded by Aimee C.No7 Lovely Lips Lip Balm uploaded by Aimee C.

BY NO7

Hydrating finish

Sheer/Medium Cover

For Normal Skin

Colour glides easily over the lips, creating a shiny lipgloss effect without any stickiness.. Now we've added some gorgeous new bang-on-trend colours to the range, perfect for a subtle daytime look.

Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Cera alba (Beeswax), Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Stearalkonium hectorite, Propylene carbonate, [+/- (may contain) CI 15850 (Red No7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)].

Key Ingredients.

Contains Vitamin E for added condition and care.

Beeswax – leaves lips soft and smooth.

Usage: If you're aiming for a simple stain effect; apply a simple coat of colour and blot. Add another liberal coat if you're looking for maximum impact and a brighter colour.

Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
Review for: Parisian Pink, Deep Raspberry more...
This is such a lovely tinted lip balm. I love this product for when my lips are a bit dry but I still want a bit of colour. They are so moisturising and so pretty. The colours I have (Parisian Pink&Deep Raspberry) are great for everyday use. Will definitely be purchasing more and I definitely recommend!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I absolutely love this lipstick/lip balm. I think it really suits my skin tone and I got it inside my No7 Beauty advent calendar last year. It goes on so smoothly and feels really soft in the lips 💋 With it being a balm as well as a lipstick, my lips always feel really hydrated. It is my go-to lipstick. When it wears off, it simply fades and doesn't leave you with patches, would definitely recommend 😍❄️