No7 Lip Glacé uploaded by Pamela A.

BY NO7

Non-Sticky Lip Gloss with a Hint of Color. Moisturizes & conditions. Shear, non-sticky. Hypo-allergenic This non-sticky lip gloss will make the  lips look shiny with a hint of color.  Each of the shades has a little sparkle added, which will catch the light and make the mouth look wetter.

• Who else thinks this should be in a beauty voxbox? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
It doesn’t take much product.. at all! It’s very smooth and looks nice on the lips. It’s very light. I have a few of these that I had purchased at target. I love everything from this line! Definitely worth it.
Anna H.
The Boots No 7 Lip Glace is a great line of lip glosses that are really affordable and have so many color choices I can never choose just one. I never picked a bad one and I love that it really gives you the right pop of color! They are however very sticky but its not a deal breaker!
Chardonnay L.
Churchton, MD
This is really good product it is not heavy on your lips and the colors are amazing but when you were it for awhile it does get a little sticky but not to sticky that you don't want to wear it anymore. overall it is a really great product.
Pamela A.
Portage in
helps to moisturize the lips and has a touch of very nice shine on the lips and a sweet smell I recommend if you do not want to paint your lips and want a natural tone this is the indicated and hypoallergenic.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I got two of these Lip Glace at Target when it was on sale. I love the light sparkly color and it lasts a long time. My only complaint is the taste, sort of waxy.
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN
These are very light weight lip products I also like that they don't smell strong and waxy I got a holiday set and love all the colors!l
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
It was sticky. I didn't care for the smell. It would probably be one of those i tried and tossed. the formula could used revamping.
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I like that it is thick. Just did not stay on for me. I used a lip primer then I had a lot longer last time.
Jasleen S.
Nobleton, SD
A little goes a long way. I don’t like how it keeps your lips sticky afterwards but I guess I’m just not a lip gloss type of gal. Would recommend a try though, it has a nice tint to it! Nice colour and staying power.
Isobel H.
I love these lip-glosses, because there are so many colours to choose from. They suit a range of skin tones & they have a slight shimmer in them.
The only problem is, is that they are really sticky. More so than most lip-glosses, actually. So careful of the hair, ladies! x
Anna H.
Who else thinks this should be in a beauty voxbox?