BeautyFaceFace MakeupNo7
Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder

No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder

by No7

NULL

What are some makeup products DUPES that you swear by? A DUPE IS AN AFFORDABLE PRODUCT THAT WORKS IDENTICALLY AS THE HIGH-END PRODUCT. No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder
Hii! Does this product work well with the foundation from the same range[product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-translucent-powder] ?
[product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-translucent-powder] Does anyone else agree that this is such a great DUPE for the famous Charlotte Tillberry airbrush flawless powder ? Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep
Start your review of No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder!
Jennifer  M.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Jennifer  M.
Purchased at: Target
This product is awesome!! It blurs my pores. I’ve been searching for a long time for something to help blur my large pores. It’s brightening and lightweight. Not cakey at all. Also it’s very affordable. I definitely recommend giving it a try! [product:no7-lift-&-luminate-finishing-powder]
Veronica V.
Downey, CA
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Veronica V.
Review for: Light
To set my face I would usually just use loose setting powder when I had oily skin but now that I’m transitioning into combo skin I’ve been on the hunt for something different. I saw this powder first recommended by sophdoeslife on YT and finally tried it out. It’s AMAZING! It doesn’t give my face that “cakey” look and it also doesn’t make my foundation feel heavy. I’m currently wearing it and it’s been about 8 hrs and still looks good. I underestimated this brand. You have to try this if you have combo/dry skin. I have light/medium skin tone and the light shade is just fine 👍🏻
Maren  B.
Panorama City, CA
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Maren  B.
Review for: Light
This is a dupe, and better in my opinion, to the Charlotte tilbury powder. It’s very very affordable compared to the latter mentioned and gets the job done. It makes you look flawless especially if pared with a light to medium coverage foundation.
Terra R.
Springfield, OR
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Terra R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light
DUPE ALERT! I absolutely love this powder and have even heard this is a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury pressed powder. I haven’t tried the CT powder, but I can honestly say that this is amazing! It is such a softly-milled pressed powder and when you apply it (especially under the eyes) it just blurs your skin without getting cakey and/or dry! Please try this if you haven’t yet!
Luz Yanira P.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
DUPE ALERT..! This No7 Lift & Luminate Transluscent Powder is excellent for blurring pores and setting/finishing make up. This is the perfect dupe for the Charlotte Tillbury Flawless Filter Powder but more affordable. It diminishes the fine lines and imperfections. Perfect for people like me, who does not like powdery nor cakey looks on top of foundation or on bare skin. I got it in Light-Medium shade and it's perfect on my medium neutral skin tone. I don't know why I took so long deciding to try this brand. Everything I have tried so far, I'm in love with. Recommend it..!
Jessica C.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Jessica C.
Review for: Light
I purchased this powder after hearing rave reviews about how it is a great dupe for the CT powder. And sure enough, it’s an amazing pressed powder! It’s so silky and smooth. It helps set both my concealer and my foundation without making them appear cakey. It’s also very affordable. I don’t see myself going back to loose powder or more expensive brands to set my makeup when this already does the job perfectly. For both the price and high quality, I will continue to purchase this pressed powder!
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
1,007 reviews
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Savannah G.
Review for: Light
This powder is a newer edition to my makeup collection and I love it so much, I find myself reaching for it daily now. It sets my makeup beautifully and makes my skin look flawless! My skin is leaning to the dryer side and this doesn’t make my skin look dry or dull at all, just healthy and radiant. This is such a great deal for the quality of the product, it’s definitely on par with powders that are much much more expensive.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
As far as a finishing powder, i prefer a loose powder. I found that this powder got kinda patchy on top of my foundation
jordi P.
Tucson, AZ
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by jordi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the best pressed powder I’ve ever used. I’ve never used the Charlotte Tilbury one but I bought this because it was said to be a dupe for it. It is so silky and smooth and gives a blurred look to the skin and especially the under eyes.
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
1,007 reviews
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Powder uploaded by Savannah G.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve seen many people saying this is a dupe for the Charlotte tilbury powder, which I’ve been dying to try but hesitant because the price is pretty high...so I decided to give this a shot first and I’m so glad because I love it! Most powders really look dry under my eyes and make my fine lines more apparent which I hate but this doesn’t do that at all. This sets my face beautifully without making my already dry skin look even drier or dull. It’s just a nice natural radiant type of finish which I love. The packaging is so nice as well, this seems like it would be much more expensive than it is and would be worth every penny if so...I’m not going to lie though, I’m glad that it’s affordable lol. I can see myself repurchasing this many times!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maegan S.
Pierre Part, LA
il y a 4 mois
Kerri N. il y a 4 mois
I agree with the No7 powder, it’s amazing! I personally am usually disappointed when I try dupes for high end products and I usually just go back to the high end.