MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersNo7
Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15

No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15

by No7

Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15, Wheat

Would you say this is the same colour match as the no7 beautifully matte? Thanks
Is No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 a goodie..? I was thinking,🤔 after watching a few reviews on youtube, could it be a Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation (discontinued) dupe..?🤷‍♀️
I love the No7 brand, but this foundation seemed heavy and thick, I wasn’t expecting that, were you?
Start your review of No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15!
Rey R.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Rey R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Honey
For a drug store this is an OK. I had it on for 6 hours and it started to oxidize. Upon using it, it was easy to blend. I did use Elf Poreless primer with it. Maybe it was the primer? I’ll try it again with a high end primer and no primer to see if works better. If it does, I will change the star 🌟 rating. I do love the weightless feeling it had on my face. I’m trying to find a drug store foundation just for work.
Melissa,Mel,Heymom C.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Melissa,Mel,Heymom C.
Review for: Calico
I love this product I’m 42 this foundation makes my skin smooth and flawless. It’s also a huge plus it has a SPF in it. It’s very lightweight I live in the south and it gets really hot and this foundation stays on. I posted a photo there is NO filter on this photo, I use the foundation some lipgloss and blush. [product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-serum-foundation-spf-15]
Laura C.
Cameron, OK
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: Warm Ivory
It does what it says it’s going to do it helps to hide your fine lines and it just really makes your face look so much smoother. This product actually makes me feel very pretty people ask me why I do my make up every day and it’s not for anybody else but myself it just makes me feel good about myself and no7 has really helped me through all this I love the product I use many of their products and I’d really really think they are the best out there
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Review for: Honey
Another holy grail for my 43 face..!🙋‍♀️ I discovered this No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 online and decided to try because it claims that diminishes the fine lines, does not set on wrinkles and blurs pores. OMG..! It teally does..! This one looks gorgeous on my skin. It is medium coverage; I was surprised it covered decently the melasma on my cheeks. My skin looks radiant and feels amazingly hydrated. I must say, I also applied the Hard Candy Hydrating Primer, which everybody raves about because it is compared with the Milk primer but affordable (prolongs the longetivity of make up). The recent discovery of both prods are my new gem..!💎 Dare I say is a must for dry / combo skin people..!🤩😌 The shade range of the No7 foundation is a little gimmecky, so I recommend to watch a few reviews prior to make a purchase and try it. I was hesitant at first because the shades are very confusing but I am glad I aimed right the first time.
Stevi M.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Stevi M.
Review for: Calico
If I don't love a foundation, I'll only get about 1/4 through the bottle before giving up on it.. I can usually tell after the first application, but I often give them more tries than I should. And if/when I get through an entire bottle, even if I really liked it, I love trying new brands instead of repurchasing a previous one. You never know what you're going to discover! But this just might be one of the few that I repurchase (it's only ever happened one other time with bareMinerals, so the fact that I want to restock this is shocking and very telling for me). I have the shade Calico (normally fair/light/porcelain - depending on the brand and time of year), and Fair in the matching concealer (normally fair/light). Both are far more perfect matches than I expected, and this foundation blends really well. I have combination skin, and two things I don't much care for with liquid foundations are how heavy and/or oily some feel, but I haven't experienced that at all with this one. So far I've only worn it in the winter (anywhere from 20 degrees to 60 degrees), so I can't speak for how well it holds up in the humid NC summer weather, but I'm loving it so far. This is me with a full face of makeup, so it's not just the foundation you're seeing, but I love it!
Season E.
Goddard, KS
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Season E.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Season E.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this and the concealer up at Target because it was buy one get one half off and I needed a new foundation so I thought I would give them a try. I am glad I did! I like the finish it gives me and it makes my skin look really good.
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the ultimate foundation right here. I am currently using it and love it. The price is reasonable. The coverage is great. The hides and plump my fine lines so...yeah!
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
I was skeptical at first to try this out. But once i used it i fell in love. Matches my skin tone perfectly. Goes on nice and smooth. Blends well. And i love it has serum added to it. Get a little something extra included. Price is affordable. Around 18 dollars. Will definitely buy this again.
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Bianca P.
Review for: Honey
Not a fan.... this foundation was so disappointing! I really love and am faithful to the no7 brand but this foundation was the worst. It comes out too liquify, has horrible coverage and breaks down so fast. I was so upset and will not buy again!
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by crystal M.
This is my 2nd time trying this brand out. But first time using this foundation. Price is affordable. Around $15 dollars. Have several shades to choose from. I wouldn't say its a full coverage foundation though. Maybe a medium coverage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luz Yanira P.