BY NO7

Visibly reduced wrinkles, firmer feeling skin and a more even skin tone in just 2 weeks.

Discover No7's Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Night Cream, supercharged with technology from our clinically proven TRIPLE ACTION Serum to target three key signs of ageing in the older skin: Wrinkles look visibly reduced, skin appears lifted and noticeably firmer and skin tone is more even.

With visible results from the first morning, this multi-tasking night cream nourishes and helps restore skins moisture whilst you sleep. In 2 weeks, wrinkles look reduced, skin appears lifted and firmed, and our unique lightening complex helps to fade stubborn pigmentation and dark spots for a more even skin tone. After 3 weeks, you will awaken to rested, more radiant and healthy looking skin.

Formulated by No7, leaders in anti-ageing skincare.

How To Use:

For Best Results:
Use every evening. Massage in small upward circles over your face and neck, after applying your Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane,
Butylene glycol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tribehenin, Cetearyl glucoside, Dimethicone,
Mica, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Cetearyl alcohol,
Alcohol denat., Phenoxyethanol, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine,
Xanthan gum, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Ascorbyl glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene glycol,
Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium hyaluronate, Pentylene glycol, Ethylparaben, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone,
Hibiscus abelmoschus extract, Retinyl palmitate, Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, Hydrolyzed rice protein,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitan laurate, T-butyl alcohol, Potassium hydroxide, Panax ginseng root extract,
Carbomer, Dipropylene glycol, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Morus alba leaf extract, Silica, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol,
Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).

No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Night Cream
  • "I got this from Ulta and I really like it. Cheap and quality. First time trying their skin care & was moisturizing. Very gentle formula, would recommend for someone on a budget." in 6 reviews
Sarah H.
I'm getting further into my thirties and I had felt like my skin was looking a little dull. This moisturizer has given my face a beautiful, healthy glow back & more. The cream is thick without being too heavy and has a nice scent that isn't too overbearing. There was a visible difference in my skin after barely a week of use. My complexion has evened out, my skin is more luminous, and my skin is SO soft! It's also caused a tightening effect that's given my face several years back! I love it & will definitely keep using it and would recommend to anyone looking for these results.
Alicia K.
This is a great night cream. It works just as well as it says! It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, firms and tones my skin, and brightens my skin. I saw an improvement in only 1 night! My skin was much more "plump" and my skin tone was much more even! I usw this every night now! I love the results!
Holly K.
I love the SPF 30 day cream from this line but the night cream is very difficult to spread across the skin. I have normal to dry skin and for some reason this cream pulls and tugs on my skin. It feels very hydrating once applied and my skin feels great, but if the cream is to help with anti aging then tugging in application isn't beneficial. For the price I wish it went on smooth like the day cream. Will not repurchase.
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
I like the way this product makes my skin feel, but I haven’t been blown away with results. It is gentle and smooth, and a little goes a long way for sure. I was so excited to find this available at Walgreens, and while I’m seeing some minor improvements, I thought I would see more than I have. I’m continuing to use it though.
Samantha B.
Bargersville, IN
I was really excited to try out this product. I had read that it was amazing. I used it for a few weeks, but unfortunately didn’t notice any results. The smell was fine, packaging was fine. Those factors don’t mean much to me anyways. All I care about is results. So I unfortunately had to return it.
Adina W.
Hallelujah- rich, creamy and incredible! Deep moisturizing without being greasy! This sinks deep into my sensitive skin without irritating it. I love this product! I brag on this product!
Risa H.
It does what it claims! I can't believe the result on my face. My skin gets moisturized and lifted. I'm beginning to try their another products, like tinted moisturizer and face powder and they are good quality too! Love Boots No 7. I recommend it to all my friends.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
You can see and feel a difference after using this for one night.  It makes your skin noticeably tighter and rid of dullness.  It's not very moisturizing so if you have dry skin, pair this with a moisturizer or serum.  I think people of all ages can use this.
Angela S.
Tulsa
I love this product. It has a low price that fits in the budget for a high quality product. It also smells amazing and goes on very smooth and doesn’t take long to soak into your skin. This is a great moisturizer during winter as well
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product! It moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling oily in the morning. It provides everything I need from moisture to anti ageing and repairing ingredients. I feel safe using this on my skin and have bought it again and again!
Samantha J.
Calgary, Alberta
I have been looking for a good night cream for my very finicky skin and this one intrigues me, does anyone know if this will clog my pores or cause breakouts?
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
How long does it take to see improvements?

back