Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNo7
Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15

No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15

by No7

No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF15

Is this moisturizer sticky[product:no7-lift-&-luminate-fragrance-free-spf30-day-cream] ?
What skin type is this for? Normal, oily, or dry?
Does anyone notice a difference with this? I have very dull uneven skin and wondering if this will be a good day cream
Start your review of No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15!
How would you rate this product?
B. G.
York, SC
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15 uploaded by B. G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this in a kit and I am really enjoying this lift and luminaire collection. It comes with a day and night cream. Also a triple action lift and luminary day and night cream.
Jody G.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15 uploaded by Jody G.
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15 uploaded by Jody G.
First off I received this product for free to review. From there I really liked this day cream. My skin drank it in quickly and the SPF is a a 2 for 1 so if it’s a no make up day I don’t have to add another step after using it. I also can say the glass container this product comes in makes feel like it’s a luxury brands product along with how the whipped product feels from the 1st time I dipped my finger into the cream and applied it. I will also say with in the 1st weekI could see a radiance to my skin that wasn’t there before and I hope with continued use the lifting effects will be noticed.[product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-day-cream-spf-30-169oz]
Isalys C.
I love No. 7 products so much, I bought an illuminating cream for my oily skin. Needless to say, it worked. I went buy it again because it's not hasn't for my skin type. However, it truly is a great product. It worked wonders on my mom's dry skin.
Lanzy M.
Kensett, AR
Nothing special. Highly scented. Moisturizes fine and has SPF, but didn’t see the anti-aging effects the line claims to have. It’s honestly super heavy. Most days found reaching over this for a better hydrating cream option for me and my needs. Really enjoyed the [product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-serum] , though!
Nellz E.
Exeter, New Hampshire Wheelwright Avenue
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15 uploaded by Nellz E.
I received this product for a gift. I do use it, but not every day. I use it mostly when it's very cold out and I want to extra protect my skin. I prefer serums or gel based products day to day because they feel less heavy on my skin. This product is a rather thick cream. It's very moisturizing, however. I also can't get it too close to my eyes or it burns my lids for some reason. I do recommend it for times when you need an extra moisture boost. No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Day Cream SPF15
Vivien T.
Highland, CA
This cream feels luxurious and absorbs into my skin so well leaving a dewy glow. A little goes a long way making it a great value and I would recommend pairing this with the night cream for brighter moisture infused skin.
Darlene W.
Chapin, SC
This product is pretty good. I would recommend it. It doesn’t have a overwhelming scent and it’s light weight and don’t leave your face greasy or anything.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Lovely soft, smooth, not greasy and works so well under my foundation. my skin feels so soft and has reduced wrinkles.
sheri D.
Cedar Lake, IN
I received this product as a gift and I must say I love it. It is creamy when applied. It does not feel sticky and it illuminate my skin. The scent is mild. The effect of this product is wonderful . I will purchase again.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I really enjoy this moisturizer. It has a pleasant scent and it goes on my face nicely. It is not greasy and does not cause me to break out. I wish the price was a bit lower but I still purchase it because I enjoy it so much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...