BY NO7

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Visibly reduced wrinkles, firmer feeling skin and a more even skin tone in just 2 weeks.

Discover No7's Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Day Cream, supercharged with technology from our clinically proven TRIPLE ACTION Serum to target three key signs of ageing in the older skin: Wrinkles look visibly reduced, skin appears lifted and noticeably firmer and skin tone is more even. See younger looking skin in just 2 weeks.
You can experience even better TRIPLE ACTION anti-ageing benefits when you use No7 Lift and Luminate Day Cream after your Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum.

Our unique Double Defence Technology, combined with the protective power of SPF 15 and unbeatable 5* UVA, gives your skin No7's most advanced protection from the sun's UV rays, the biggest cause of future ageing. For younger looking skin now, and in the future.

Formulated by No7, leaders in anti-ageing skincare.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Gluconolactone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Laurate, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, T-Butyl Alcohol, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

Usage: Use every morning. Massage in small upward circles over your face and neck, after applying your Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum

Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm not sure how I feel about this product yet because I have only used it in summer months when my skin isn't super dry. It is extremely hydrating and definitely leaves the skin with a dewy finish, which will probably be great during colder months when skin is especially dry and dull.
Holly K.
Yessss I love the new spf 30!! It smells fresh and light and the scent goes away quickly after applying. It sinks into the skin quickly and I feel so hydrated. My makeup goes on nicely on top. A downside is the jar packaging but I'll use up the product quickly so it's ok with me. It's great I recommend it for normal to dry skin types. Definite repurchase and favorite spf moisturizer that Target carries.
Tami M.
Columbus, GA
This is my favorite moisturizer to wear under my makeup. It soaks into the skin wonderfully and gives my skin a dewy soft base to start building on. It is not greasy or heavy. I only use it in my T zone and around the perimeter of my face and down my neck. Excellent product!
Marinelly D.
This lift and luminate cream is great! I have been using it for a week and it has re-hydrated my skin very nicely. It's a bit pricey to be found at ULTA but you pay for what you get for! I would recommend to anyone who has oily skin yet suffers from little patches of dry skin, randomly!
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
This is honestly one of the greatest products I have used. It is a great moisturizer that doesn't feel heavy or oily. It soaks in quickly and can be used at night or under your favorite foundation. Love love love this moisturizer! I have recommended this product many times.
Amelia K.
Oakwood
It smells a little perfume-y which I don't mind, but i have noticed a slight difference in my eye brightness. Granted I don't really need it, as I'm only 19 but there's no such thing as too early when it comes to good skin care. This feels nice and moisturizing, and lasts a while. Good nightly eye cream
Samantha S.
I tried this product & it felt so good. Not oily or greasy like you usually get with very dry skin care products. Winter is terrible & my worst time of year for my dry skin. Well, I purchased both Day & Night cream because I loved it so much. This by far is the best ever.
Hope R.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love my No7 products! They were recommended to me by a friend. They're now incorporated into my daily routine, and I can't get enough! The product is so lightweight and I can use it under my makeup without feeling like I have several layers of product on my face. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great daily moisturizer.
Lauren R.
Brooklyn, NY
This day cream does double duty! It helps reverse the signs of aging while also healing my devil-may-care sun worshipping past by breaking up hyper pigmentated areas giving me a healthy glow and a wonderfully smooth texture!
Vanessa P.
Toms River, NJ
I use this lotion every morning after I wash my face/take a shower. It's light and refreshing without any heavy lotion scent. I've been using this lotion for a year now and it's party of my daily beauty routine.
Elizabeth V.
How well does this work with combination skin?
mallory b.
Is have combination skin- would this be a good cream for me to try? It's hard to find good creams that work well for both oily and dry parts of my skin. Thanks!

back