BY NO7

A luminating foundation which has been formulated with a polymer to help appear to visibly lift and give firmer feeling skin. Our Pro-retinol complex containing Lipopeptides boosts and maintains elasticity. It also contains a brightening complex to give skin a long term boost for even skin tone.

Active: Octinoxate (5), Titanium Dioxide (1.62).Inactive: Aqua (Water),Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Talc,Mica,Lecithin,Ethylhexyl Stearate,Trihydroxystearin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Carbonate,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Methylparaben,Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Extract,Ethylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide,Retinyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate,Alcohol,Lupinus Albus Seed Extract,Carbomer,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Polysorbate 20,BHT,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,[ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 77492 (Iron Oxides),CI 77491 (Iron Oxides),CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].(Source: Target.com website on 12/26/2017)

Buy on Amazon
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
Kathleen Lights loves this product and even though we have different skin. I was desperate and willing to try anything. I love this foundation mixed in with my  COVERGIRL Healthy Elixir Liquid Foundation . It helps create my perfect shade. The No7 shades are definitely more cool toned and the CG is warm. My skin is perfectly dewey all day. This foundation is lighter coverage but it lasts all day for me. It also lasts me a long time which makes its higher drugstore price tag worth it! Pic is of my skin with foundation concoction on it.
Abby M.
When I first started using this product I fell in love- perfect matte finish, lasted all day, and great coverage. However, recently I have had a ton of breakouts and the color tone of the foundation is a bit weird. I still use it but I need to see if I can get a better color match, I have the shade Honey but it seems a bit too green undertone for me. I do love this foundation, so I’m going to still test it to see if this is the product breaking me out or if I am not removing my makeup enough.
Payden C.
I am obsessed with this foundation! I have dry skin and everything clings to my dry spots, but this makes everything look so seamless! The only thing I hate is that the color selection is so small, and the lightest color is like 3 shades to dark for me. I have to mix it with a really pale concealer/foundation and even sometimes it won't match. This would definitely be my go to if it wasn't for the shades
Julie N.
Tucson, AZ
I'm in love with this foundation. Every time I use this foundation, my face looks flawless and healthy. I like the fact that it has SPF 15 in it, because living in a desert, wearing sun screen is a necessity. The formula is great and blends really well. It is super long lasting. I have worn this foundation all day (12+ hours) on multiple occasions and had never had an issue with it. My face still looked flawless by the end of the day.

Not only that, but the fact that their formula also includes their anti-aging skin care formula as well is a plus. Their skin care products are amazing. I was happy when I found out that they also had a foundation with it as well!
Tanya F.
CANON CITY, CO
I am usually tough to please when it comes to foundation, but I've been using this product over a year now and I love it. The color blends well, it wears great, it doesnt irritate my skin and I'd course the coverage is amazing without feeling heavy like other brands. By far my favorite foundation I have used.
Raven M.
Bradenton , FL
I recently put this foundation in a project pan of mine. I used it all up and have some opinions. I think this foundation is great for people with dry skin who want a beautiful dewy look. And when I bought it that’s exactly what I wanted. Randomly my skin became combo oily and skin after that this foundation stopped working for me. My oils broke apart this foundation so much and I had to powder my face a ton. It’s not awful but not for oily skin at all. I like No.7 as a brand though. I think they put out quality products for a reasonable price.
Allie M.
Alliance
I am LOVING this foundation. I have oily skin, so I hesitate to buy illuminating products, but I still want that glow! When I saw this on sale at Walgreens, I thought I would give it a try, I've been using it a ton since! I love this finish. It stays in place. It doesn't make me look oily, but it does give me a good glow! I don't have anything bad to say about it
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I bought this product on sale at walgreens about a week ago and ive been using it almost everyday. One of the things i dont like about it is that its a little darker then my skintone, although that is the cokor i usually get for myself. Its not too much of a problem though because i end up mixing it up with another lighter toned foundation. Its great for contouring though. I have dry skon especially during the winter and this product have a oily moisturizing base so kt works great with my skin.
Trudy F.
Grove City, OH
This foundation is the best I have ever used. I honestly thought good foundations had to be expensive, and I’ve tried a lot from Ulta, that fell short. When applied with a damp sponge this is the most natural looking foundation I have ever seen. It does not show texture or dry patches, and it doesn’t separate, nor does it look cakey. The shade range is the only bad thing about this product, cool vanilla is a perfect match for me, though.
Ivey C.
Anthem
This foundation is honestly so amazing! It doesn’t even show your pores and it has a beautiful dewy finish! It is very light coverage and it good for mostly dry/normal skin types since it is shiny. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is interested in a more natural look!
Lacy P.
Elida, OH
I love this foundation and can’t find it anywhere! Help! I live in the US and can’t find it anywhere. I used to purchase it at ulta, but they no longer stock it in store or online and my local Walgreens doesn’t carry it either. Any help? Or any similar foundation suggestions?
Jennifer M.
Clarkston, MI
I saw KathleenLights’ review on this, and she loves it! I’m trying to decide if I should buy it - What more popular foundation is this comparable to?