No7 Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator - 33 fl oz

No7 Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator - 3.3 fl oz

Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator - 3.3 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Beverly Hills, FL
Love this. Left my face feeling clean and with a shine. I like that it has no scent as some products can have strong smells.
Nashville
No7 Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator - 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Teresa C.
I received a 3.3oz tube of No7 Lift & Luminate Dual Action Cleansing Exfoliator to try and review courtesy of BzzAgent. I’ve been using the product for almost two weeks and I’m seeing noticeable results. First, you just need a dab about the size of a quarter as part of your morning and night routine. The exfoliating beads are small enough to not distress your skin but make a difference in sloughing off the old dry skin. Using this product has left me with a radiant glow. It has diminished fine lines around my eyes and it is putting a dent into a dark spot that I have on my cheek. I highly recommend this product. When I run out, I will be purchasing more.[product:no7-lift-&-luminate-dual-action-cleansing-exfoliator-33-fl-oz]

Looking for your answer?