No7 Lift & Luminate Concentrated Dark Spot Serum uploaded by saif s.

BY NO7

Clinically proven to fade age spots. After 3 months, 86% of women had a noticeable color reduction. Boots No7's most effective targeted treatment is powered by the highest levels of lightening technology from their clinically proven Lift and Luminate Day and Night Serum. It effectively makes dark spots appear less noticeable by helping to reduce the over production of pigment, causing them to lighten and shrink. It also contains a polyhydroxy acid to help gently exfoliate surface pigmentation and unveil a beautiful, more even skin tone.

How To Use:

Squeeze tube gently as you roll over dark spots and areas of uneven pigmentation. Use day and night before moisturizing.

During the day it is important to protect skin from the sun to help slow down the reappearance of dark spots, therefore finish with your favorite No7 SPF15 moisturizer.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene glycol, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Isononyl isononanoate, Gluconolactone, Actinidia chinensis (Kiwi) fruit water, Dimethicone, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, Ascorbyl glucoside, Potassium hydroxide, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol, Dimethiconol, Alcohol, Retinyl palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Lupinus albus seed extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, T-butyl alcohol, Carbomer, Sophora angustifolia root extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Ascorbic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

• Has anyone used this around the eye or forehead area and ...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work on dark spots? I've been tr...1 Answers
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I purchased this to help clear up some acne scaring on my face. I haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but the price is right, and this serum is gentle, so hopefully I see some results after a few more uses.
Julianne H.
I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and I see no difference in my dark spots. I also don't think the packaging is very efficient. There are definitely better products out there for dark spots at the drug store.
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is perfect for covering those unwanted dark circles. I purchased this offline from their website, it's pretty great, i would definitely recommend to a family or friend. It's also good for covering tattoos and other things you'd like to cover.
Jodi L.
Buna, TX
Boots No. 7 is the best skincare product I've ever used! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and makes my skin so smooth! I love the packaging, it's easy to use! It's a great value for this product that improves my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my other friends!
Karen H.
San Diego, CA
Sometimes pimples leave dark spots on my skin. They really don't go away easily. I tried everything until I found this serum. It really helps getting rid of them. It is very gentle to my skin and I usually use it at night after I wash my face. I know this is an English brand who recently came to the US, overall I like it.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Bought this from target ... I have lots of dark marks and post acne marks on my skin .. I used this product along with some oily skin products that would help my acne .. it helped really good to lighten my dark marks .. very affordable ..
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
I use this product mainly under my eyes where I suffer from pretty horrible dark spots. I noticed a difference in about two weeks, so I would highly recommend this product. It's even better when you combine it with holistic methods such as cold spoons under the eyes or sliced potato.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
I purchased this for my mom since she was trying to get rid of her dark spots without surgery. This product really did lighten the spots, it just took a very long time. You have to be dedicated and consistent to achieve results.
K👑 R.
Fresno, CA
My face has an uneven skin tone and this product has been doing a great job of lifting my dark spots. At first I was like ughhhh idk if this is going to do the job, but the roll on application was so easy to use and I have kept buying it every since.
Sandee R.
Tomball, TX
This cream lightened the dark spots on my face a little bit and keep them from getting worse. It also helps the texture of my skin
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
Does this product really work on dark spots? I've been trying to find the right product to do just that!!
geltrudis m.
fallbrook
Has anyone used this around the eye or forehead area and seen a difference?