No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara

by No7

Create an Instant False Lash Effect and big, bold lashes from one sweep with No7 Lash Impact™ Ultra mascara. The fast-drying creamy mascara works immediately and in one coat to create intense full bodied volume, to enhance and transform eye lashes.

Aqua (Water), Paraffin, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Acacia senegal gum, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, Steareth-21, Sodium polyacrylate, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Ethylparaben, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium chloride, Sodium acetate, Octadecyl di-t-butyl-4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl alcohol, CI 77499 (Iron oxides).

Usage:

No7 Lash ImpactTM Ultra is easy to apply and coats each lash from corner to corner while lasting all day and remaining flake, smudge and clump-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this product, the smell isn't pleasant, not like I thought I will smell nice anyway, however it has the details that's gets you're specific eyelashes, making them high in volume, and the best thing is that they are waterproof, which is great, not worrying if it gonna rain or not, it lasts a lot time, I really recommend !in 7 reviews
10 months agoPalm Desert
No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara uploaded by Melissa G.
No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara uploaded by Melissa G.
I absolutely love this mascara! I have been using No7 products ever since my bought me a gift set! I’ve been using there products for years next to my other favorites (Too Faced, Tarte, Kat Von D, Anastasia Beverly Hills, etc.) I would definitely recommend.
2 years agoHuntsville, AL
This mascara was a part of a gift set! ( best way to try new products) First time user and noticed that I didn’t have a need to apply multi-coats to get height , length and separation! No funny smell, no burning very pleased!
5 months agoTexarkana
Absolutely love this mascara!! Leaves my lashes looking long and doesn’t clump up! This mascara seems to last forever as well!! Definitely recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a good mascara that will not break the bank!
9 months agoMoore, OK
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for about a week and I really like the product! It’s a brown color which I actually like because it looks like I have long lashes in a sort of natural way! It’s also not terribly priced!
10 months agoCortland, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Eh honestly not impressed with this mascara at all. Really didn’t give much length or volume at all the packaging is super cute and sparkly which drew me to it but it wasn’t worth it. Would not buy again.
a year agoWest Palm Bch, FL
No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara uploaded by Kristy G.
The packaging is what really got me. The gold sparkles are an adorable addition to my makeup bag. But to be honest, I wasn't super impressed with the mascara. The brush is shaped well for volume and definitely darkens and defines my lashes... but it doesn't do much for length. I also found that the formula got clumpy & dry extremely quickly. It was so bad that I could hardly apply it to my eyes and once I did it would flake and make my lashes look a clumped up mess. It was mediocre when it was new, definitely not the best mascara on the market... But after a week or two I couldn't even use it.
2 years agoDeville, LA
It goes on smooth and doesn't clump at all. The wand grabs every lash and it dries quick. My eyelashes are fuller looking and the formula stays put even with my watery eyes and is easy to remove. The tube is so sparkly it's cute. The formula is not to thick or thin it seems perfect to me.
2 years agoPickerington , OH
This is my go to mascara. I love the length it adds as it lifts and seperates my lashes without leaving them feeling hard or clumpy. I love the fun gold glittery tube this comes in. At $11 its definitely worth picking up. I actually prefer this over the better than sex mascara from Too faced.... In my opinion, No7 Lash Impact Ultra Mascara is a better product at a better price.
a year agoWestchester , IL
Ya know...this product is pretty good for volume and doesnt flake.my biggest problem was the wand would have tons of extra product that would make it look like u had 2 eyelashes if you didnt wipe the wand everytime.I'm always in a rush so this was not convenient for me.cute packaging though!
2 years agoHelena , AL
No7 sent me this for review. Good mascara that is very black and easy to apply. If you like long fluttery lashes, you will love this. I prefer more volume. This I wear for a more natural look, but as I wear glasses I want my eyelashes to pop.