No7 Lash Impact Mascara

by No7

No7 Lash Impact adds intense volume for dramatic lashes. It gives great volume in 1 coat, and an amplified false lash effect in 2 coats without clumping.

Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Acrylates copolymer, PEG-90, Glyceryl stearate, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Triethanolamine, Nylon-12, Argania spinosa kernel oil, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Butylene glycol, Xanthan gum, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl propanol, Sodium laureth sulfate, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Caprylyl glycol, Hydrolyzed keratin, C11-15 pareth-7, Silica, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides)].

Usage:

Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

Anyone use this mascara? Does it come off easy? I have blepharitis and need a mascara that will not flake or irritate my eyes
Start your review of No7 Lash Impact Mascara!
Product Highlights
My absolute favorite drugstore mascara! perfect for dramatic volume when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to spend on getting the perfect lashes. the brush makes for easy application and gets rid of any clumps. love it!in 8 reviews
a year agoMaurice, LA
No7 Lash Impact Mascara uploaded by Melissa G.
I have Boots No 7 Lash Impact Ultra in brown black. I expected a lot from this brand because I've heard such good things about it and also because it's a little more than your average drugstore. The price is completely worth it because cor only a few dollars more, you can have a brand that is as as good as a high end, department store brand but costs much cheaper. I was not disappointed in this brand. I put one coat on and was instantly impressed. My lashes were so long, separated and not one clump but looked natural. I added one more coat and got a more dramatic effect but still they were separated and no clumps. I love how it's not too dark but a chocolate brown color that you get from other brown mascara. I'm definitely going to use this on my errand days.
No7 Lash Impact Mascara uploaded by 🔮 BriAnna NicØle ✨ 💀.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has to be my top favorite drugstore mascara. The packaging is beautiful and luxurious looking due to the red glitter, but the real showstopper is how voluminous this mascara makes my lashes! It separates your lashes and gives great volume as well as length. If you're looking for a dramatic look at an affordable price, I highly recommend this.
2 years agoMuscatine, IA
I did like this mascara. However I do not like how it has a sticker on top of the lid to tell you the color and that the Walgreens were I bought it had all the color in the same row. Since I was a first time buyer I just grabbed one and assumed they were all black. Boy was I wrong when I opened it I realized it was brown. I had to exchange it for a black one. I suggest you check what color you have on hand before buying it. Other then that I like the product.
2 years agoMidland, TX
I really like this mascara for my more lazy of make up days. It's lightweight, none flaky, and looks very natural. I have brown eyes and it makes my lashes look naturally bold. If your look for more natural this is the mascara to go with!
3 years agoRialto , CA
No7 Lash Impact Mascara uploaded by Yazmine B.
The best prettiest looking mascara ever I love the packaging and formula it's very nice it works very well for my lashes but that glitter red just caches my eye it's sooo beautiful.
2 years agoCorinth, MS
Just got this about a week ago and absolutely love it. It's affordable and can get it at walgreens.com if not in your store. I got it in a gift set 12.00 mascara, polish, eyeshadow, lipstick. It doesn't clump and it extends your lashes. I put on fake lashes but when I realized that when using this mascara, you don't need fake ones. I was amazed by the difference. I truly love No 7 and have not found a bad product they make. Still trying new ones out. Please send me more to try. I love their beautifully matte foundation also. Highly recommend!!
2 years agoWyoming, PA
Omg i love this mascara O received it free from Ulta for purchasing the foundation and I instantly fell in love .I started mixing it with my maybilline colossal and fell in love even more.. I get length and volume in one swipe with this mascara. I couldn't be happier with my lashes after applying this
3 years ago
Whether you're heading to work or going out on the town. This mascara will give you that natural, dramatic effect of long, healthy lashes without clumping or flaking. This particular mascara is also hypo-allergenic and can be purchased at your local Target for very affordable price around 10.99.
3 years agoCollege Sta, TX
I really enjoy this mascara for those more natural makeup days. This mascara helps to add volume to the lashes without adding any sort of clumping making the end result, especially with the brown mascara, look super natural but still super pretty!
a year ago
My favorite mascara!!!!! Perfect for sensitive eyes!!! Gives you this beautiful natural looking volume and length. It doesn’t smear nor crumble all over. The brush is really nice and doesn’t clump your lashes together