No7 Lash Impact Lash Serum uploaded by Stephanie S.No7 Lash Impact Lash Serum uploaded by Inaara R.

BY NO7

This serum with its unique blend of ingredients gives visibly fuller, thicker and darker looking lashes in just 8 weeks. This product can also be used on eyebrows.
 For Best Results: Use the serum every night for at least 8 weeks.
 Hypo-Allergenic

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Disodium phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Sorbitol, L-cystine, Hydrolyzed keratin, Sodium hyaluronate, Retinyl palmitate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic acid, Lysine, Sodium phosphate, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Tetrapeptide-21, Proline, Sorbic acid, Biotinoyl tripeptide-1, Tocopherol, Propylparaben.

Usage:

Apply along the lash line or on brows

Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I was very skeptical about this because of the price but decided that even if it didn’t work, I was only out $11. I had used Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ before but found that it left a red line on my eye lid where I applied it and my eyes became very dry. It’s also very expensive. I purchased this at Target and although I’ve only been using it for about 10 days, I’ve already noticed a difference in my lashes. They’re starting to grow and they’ve become darker. I only need to apply one coat of my favorite mascara, which is Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mascara. I would recommend this to anyone that wants longer, fuller, and darker lashes and I will definitely repurchase.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok so I was skeptical, a product to help my lashes grow that’s not $100?!? This is an amazing product all of the reviews I have read agree, makes my lashes longer and even feel healthier. Super nourishing, only thing is you have to use the product frequently.... make it a nightly routine to see results. I got mine at target. My only wish is that the applicator was a mascara wand rather than a brush.No7 Lash Impact Lash Serum
Brandi C.
After being introduced to the No 7 brand by my esthetician with a foundation and day moisturizer for my winter skin care routine that I fell in love with, I decided to take a chance with their lash serum using it every evening before bed on my lashes and eyebrows. I took a before picture so that I could tell if there was any difference after using the serum for several weeks. I definitively saw a marked difference in my lashes and even more in my eyebrows! The serum doesn’t help to grow either but helps to prevent the normal shedding of your lashes and brows so that the hair remains and continues to grow in length rather than falling out and New growing in. I would definitely recommend this but warn that it is not miracle grow and takes daily application if you are going to get results.
Emma D.
Rochester
I love this!! I used it for about 3 weeks and I could see a difference. I have used a few others as well but none worked better than this one for the price. I bought mine at target. It lasted me about 12 months! I would 10/10 reccomend buying it if you are looking for something like this!
Patrice S.
Suwannee
I love this product it’s really good for your eye lashes they will grow long and beautiful when I started using this my lashes grew longer to the point wear I stop wearing false eye lashes you should really try it
Ciara E.
I have the stubbiest lashes on this planet, and only a few mascaras help me out.. but this.. is the best lash serum I have used that doesn’t kill my wallet. It’s super easy to use, so I definitely recommend all my girls with short, straight lashes to check this out!
Grace C.
MUST BUY!!!! Compared to other lash serums this one is 1/8 the price and works just as well, if not better. It is so easy to apply, and my eyelashes were noticeably longer in just days!! One of my favorite products ever.
Myanna A.
jackson
This is great. It’s just like mascara but this helps your lashes grow a ton! My lashes has grew so much from all of the glue pulling them off and now I have my real eyelashes back! I’m so happy and grateful I recommend this if you want fuller, thicker and longer lashes
Lea K.
This lash serum made my eyelashes SO LONG in such a short amount of time , i wouldn’t change anything about this product
I am a first time user and I have fallen in LOVE ,I would so buy it over and over again
Alexis B.
Rossville, GA
this is amazing ! it helps my lashes alot . also easy stick . i did not buy, my friend did but she said its cheap! its very long lasting and easy to apply .
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
Can you find this at Target, Ulta, or do you have to order online? Anyone know the price?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I need it now 💔.
Ruth R.
ventura
I need this where can i find it
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
Does this really work??
Charlin F.
Has anyone noticed results with this serum?