MakeupEye MakeupLash & Brow Growth TreatmentsNo7
Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 024oz

No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz

No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz

Has anyone used this product? Does it cause flaking at all, or is it relatively smooth? Most primers I’ve used cause bumps or flaking. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer with Mascara Kit
I would buy this if there is a bad note before I buy it ?
How is the application on this?
Start your review of No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz!
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz uploaded by Karisma P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this 4 in 1 eyelash primer. It’s so affordable and definitely worth the price paid. It’s good quality and actually easy to apply. It separates the eyelashes and curls them. It supports the eyelashes well for your next coat (mascara). I highly recommend this product.
Hayley C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was really surprised by this primer when I first opened it because it's black instead of white. I guess that's normal now but I had only ever seen white primers when I used to do makeup lol. So I was confused and totally thought that I accidentally bought regular mascara. After I read what I purchased however I realized it was the right thing and I used it. I guess it's good. it doesn't really seem like it does anything other than like a regular mascara but I guess it's hydrating?
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek, FL
No7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz uploaded by Jessica L.
Recibí este producto junto la lash ultra mascara como regalo y me encantaron, la formula no es pesada y deja unas pestañas hermosas!No7 Lash Impact Ultra MascaraNo7 Lash Impact Lash Primer 4-in-1 Lash Perfector - 0.24oz
Asmaa A.
Love love and one more love this is a classic a must have and just a lovely brand i just adore
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
The quality is superb and the results are amazing. I have short and stubby eyelashes but since I have started using this product, there is not smudge and amazing lash definition.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
Iv never really used a lash primer before since the mascara usually does the job but after applying this it made it even longer and voluminous without looking clumpy. It was very easy to use. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Andrea E.
I think the formal is pretty good as a lash primer. Even though am not a big fan of lash primer I still would recommend it .
Esmy M.
Arlington, TX
Es realmente maravilloso. Dura y no se corre, su precio esta en la media así que definitivamente lo recomiendo
Marie V.
La Crosse, WI
This was actually horrible for me. It made my lashes look worse than when I don't use it, even my coworker noticed. I tried it with two different mascaras (essence lash princess and too faced damn girl, which are both amazing) my mascara looked dull and not as thick plus it wore off after a few hours. Wish I could get my money back.
Jennifer B.
Sand Springs, OK
Okay. I bought it not realizing it wasn’t a mascara. Does apply smoothly under my regular No 7 mascara and doesn’t cause a thick buildup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...