No7 Lash & Brow Perfector uploaded by đź’–Princess B.No7 Lash & Brow Perfector uploaded by un k.No7 Lash & Brow Perfector uploaded by Bethany J.

BY NO7

No7 Lash & Brow Perfector is a caring, conditioning gel to enhance and shape your lashes and brows.

Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Panthenol, Potassium hydroxide, Methylparaben

Buy on Amazon
đź’–Princess B.
League City
As you can see mine is almost done and has some brown in it from my eyebrow gel but this is so good am I tried and true I’ve been using it for years and gotten so much out of it it’s the one thing that keeps my brows intact
Lauren H.
Ive only been trying this out for about a week but i do see a different. My lashes were sparse before and it seems as if though they got thicker or something and they seem curled more. My brows haven't really changed much but i love it for my lashes. Would totally recommend
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
My brows are naturally full so I use this to keep my brows in place and it does a fabulous job! I haven't tried this on my lashes, but it definitely works for my brows
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
Now i have ugly eye brows because of a scare i got when i was 6 since then my hair hasent been able to grow back so i do recommend this for any one with thinner uneven lighter brows---sorry for spelling errors---
This actually works great. I use brow pencil to shape my brows and than this to keep it in place. although it takes some pencil color off and on thethe applicator. but I'd definitely recommend!
gloribi j.

this brow gel is very good, my concept is that boots always innovates in what he does, evidenced with this magnificent product
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este proyecto de cejas, deja tus cejas fijas y me gusta mucho el precio. Perfecto.
un k.
I bought this as a kind of clear mascara more than for eyebrow use but I feel like it didn’t do much and made my eyes itch but I then put it on my brows and it worked but I didn’t absolutely love it but it was good enough!
Anna ⚡.
Gerrards Cross
I have purchased this brow gel from boots multiple times and I use it every day. It doesn’t clump up when it has dried, and I have tried other brow gels which haven’t worked well. I would definatly recommend this product.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I got this as part of the boots advent calendar but I'd never actually used a product like this. Now I use it mostly for my brows and sometimes for my eyelashes. I use it as a primer by applying, letting it dry then applying my brown pencil and mascara. It keeps the hairs looking full and in place. I am definitely going to continue using it