BY NO7

This unique formula of No7 Lash Adapt Mascara puts lash control firmly into your hands, allowing you to take your look from day to night without fuss. Add up to 6 coats, clump free! For more dramatic lashes in the evening, simply add more coats to build, define and volumise lashes to your desired look. Containing Jojoba Oil to condition and moisturise lashes to prevent them becoming brittle, lashes will be left soft, shiny and flexible even after eight layers. Hypo-allergenic.

Buy on Amazon
  • "In love with this, Does NOT lenghten, just builds volume and definition. Barely clumps at all. " in 3 reviews
Brianna T.
Redlands, CA
Best mascara ever! This was recommended to me by a target employee. I have purchased no other mascara since I started using this one! My holy grail was L'Oreal voluminous in Carbon Black but this definitely took its place on the podium! This is a very easy to use formula, its not sticky and it goes on smooth. Lasts all day and doesn't flake off. I couldn't buy anything better!
Wendy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Its nothing fancy but that's what I really like about this product. Doesn't overwhelm with fancy anything.
Fills and lengthens your lashes and gives you a very natural "I woke up this way 💁" look.
My mom, who has small lashes and very sensitive eyes, swears by it.
Can't go wrong with hypo-allergenic!
Katie H.
Dallas, TX
This is my holy grail mascara. I buy the ultra black and it is beautiful! This is the ONLY mascara I have ever found that actually coats the lashes from root to tip, and it does it with one coat. It is extremely buildable, I can apply basically as many coats and I want, and my lashes look lovely and separated. Every time I wear it, someone asks me if my lashes are fake :)
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
This has a great brush and does not clump. I like that mine does not flake through out the day. It would be a great day to day .
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
The brush is alright. It is similiar to any drugstore mascara you would find. You have to coat multiple times to be satisifed
Karen C.
I feel like this mascara does the job on my eyelashes. It lengthing it and add volume to my asian lashes.
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
Tania R.
Harrison, NJ
Me gusta mucho tiene no deja grumos es perfecto y estira largas tus pestaĂąas es asombroso
member-2c936
My eyelashes are already long so I like to give them a bit more volume , but this product unlike others doesn’t last as long most my mascaras last for months but this hasn’t so long , started getting very clumpy and thick and the bottle material started peeling away! Even though I am quite delecate the wand did snap. Would make buy this again No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
This mascara is one of my favourites! The applicator is perfect for making sure that every lash is coated including the bottom ones. It gives your lashes great length and volume and still gives them a natural look. I would definitely recommend this!
Morgan K.
I just bought this at my school because it was cheap and they are stopping selling it in school stores. Is this better than maybeline or something like that?
Where did u buy this product and what did you pay?