BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNo7
Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 169oz

No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz

by No7

No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz

DOES THIS WORK? IS IT WORTH IT?
How much is this & at what store(s) can I find this at? (Thank you)
How to use it
Start your review of No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz!
Megan N.
Dayton, OH
No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz uploaded by Megan N.
I've spent years struggling with uneven skin tone and have went through to many products to even recall. I actually came across No.7 Resurfacing by accident and I'm thankful. It's so light and mild with minimal amount needed each use! You get well worth your money's worth as well as optimal results! Leaves you feeling rejuvenated and calm.. I'm just sorry it took me so long to try it out!
TELNISHA W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got this at my local Walgreens with another no 7 product they had b1g1 50% off, so packaging is cute. Smell isn't too bad. You just smear it on ur face n wait 20min. I like 2 wash my face be4 use. Than u rinse it with warm water than ur supposed to rinse with cold water after u have washed the product off with the warm water. At first i thought I seen a little difference but after about 3 months of use it isnt a make or break thing. Its still got a little but left (sucker seems to last forever lol) n I do use it occasionally, but not my goto or my new fav. However i do love no7 products.
Meredith V.
New York
No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz uploaded by Meredith V.
This product is another at home facial treatment for REAL results! Apply on clean skin with a generous layer and leave on for 15 min. It comes w a muslin cloth, soak it with warm water + gently buff the product off the skin, then soak muslin in cold water and press onto the skin!
ashlee W.
I shop the drugstore a lot, always looking for good finds whether it be skin, hair, makeup, I'm bound to find a gem in there somewhere. When checking out the consultant gave me a sample of No 7's Resurfacing Paste, which she explained was like a chemical peel at home! Excited to try it, I rushed home ready to have my spa day indoors. Typically with a lot of AHA's my sensitive skin will immediately flare up, so I was a little worried. Spreading the paste onto my face, which is an orange jelly consistency with no real fragrance to it. I left the product on for 15 minutes and buffed it out with a muslin cloth when I was done. Oh man, my face looked nice! A little red, but any sort of rubbing or exfoliation will do that to me. It revealed a fresh, new layer of skin that was practically radiant! I will be purchasing this product next time I am in the store, and suggest everyone give it a shot if you're looking for a good AHA peel.
Shari U.
Fort Collins, CO
No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz uploaded by Shari U.
No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz uploaded by Shari U.
I've sampled a few No 7 at store displays but have never tried their products for myself at home.  I was super excited to try it! I have an uneven skin tone and acne on my chin.  I washed my face with a gentle soap before using. The product is an orange gel, that's easy to apply.  I didn't put close to my eyes but put on the rest of my face including under my chin because that's where my acne is.  After 15 minutes, I washed it off using the white cloth they provided.  My skin is very oily so it's withstands a lot without getting irritated so I didn't look red.  Plus, I use glycolic acids fairly regularly so my skin is used to acids.  If your skin isn't used to acids or sensitive, I wouldn't leave the gel on as long.  My skin was so soft!  I did put a cream on afterwards since it felt tight in spots.  I think this helped make sure that those tight spots disappeared.  I waited a few days and used it again.  The second time was even better!  My face is softer and my chin is starting to clear up.  I would definitely keep using at least once a week.  No. 7 products are reasonably priced, especially since I used very little from this tube.
Kayla B.
Robeline, LA
I began using this product about a week ago and have noticed a difference in pore size. The tingling or hot sensation took some getting use to but I like it. I also love the fact it comes with a cleansing clothe also. I had a breakout right before starting this product and it seems to have dried the problem areas up and if so that's a big plus for me. I noticed my skin tone seemed more even and I'm happy I tried this product.
Ashly G.
High Point, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the perfect AHA product. It's not too harsh and won't peel your face off, or leaves you with stinging skin. It gently exfoliates and leaves skin smooth and shiny. I love to use this once a week.
Romaisa A.
Seattle
No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste - 1.69oz uploaded by Romaisa A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was an okay product for me. I bought it after I saw it in sale at Walgreens and a quick review search said it was good. But I have tried it couple of times now without any noticeable difference in my skin texture or glow. It maybe because my skin is used to stronger masks but this literally didn't do anything besides adding a little bit of softness. Also at regular price, which is around 25,i don't think this product is worth it.
Stacey M.
Ira, MI
Purchased at: Target
Wow this product is impressive! I’ve tried hundreds of products so that says something. I kept hearing so many good things about this brand. I gave this product a try and I’m so happy I did! I’ve only used it a couple times but already my pores are WAYYY less noticeable! I thought it was a new foundation I was trying but when I took the foundation off I noticed how much smaller my pores actually are! I can’t wait to see what happens with continued use!!!
Lisa K.
Monroe, MI
I was so excited to try this product out as I've been looking for something that was quick, easy to use and would deliver results comparable to a pricier brand I had been using. Unfortunately this did not hit the mark for me. My skin feels no different after using the product. In fact, after using it twice a week for just about a month, my skin became drier and flakier than ever before. I've never had that happen from any similar type of product. I saw no reduction in fine lines, wrinkles or dullness. The tube is relatively small for the money and the amount of times you'd get to use the product based on what they tell you is just a few. Ultimately, I wouldn't recommend this to someone as I feel there's far superior products out there that can deliver better results.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tailor D.
corrales
il y a 3 ans
Angela W. il y a 3 ans
Just once a week. Until you are used to it. Then I would use 2 times a week.