No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I started using this serum couple weeks ago around my eyes and I've noticed the they're less noticeable . I also noticed that my skin around my eyes is a lot firmer. I do notice a glow looks a lot brightened around my eyes. I really like the packaging it makes it easier for packing away when I'm taking a trip ,I don't have to worry about it breaking or spilling. When applying the application I like the little ball on the tip makes it easier to target my lines. I'm impressed how affordable it is I will definitely continue to use.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This No7 Line Correcting Booster Serum works to help minimize any lines and wrinkles but from my experience this product did not work as expected. I did not see a difference on my fine lines nor where they much less pronounced. I saw no change in the time that I used it. I applied it at least once daily around the fine lines by my eyes where I do have the most wrinkles, my mouth area where I also have some signs of aging, and the deeper lines on my forehead. The serum itself has no scent and did not irritate my skin. I will continue to use the product until it is all gone but I wont get my hopes up. The days I didnt use the serum I noticed my wrinkles seemed to be a little more pronounced than ever which I definitely did not like. I will say that I did like how soft and moisturizing the serum felt on my skin. The bottle is nicely designed, however there is a lot of product left behind in the bottle once the product stops coming out.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This formula is since. The serum texture is good. The packaging is absolutely genius. The scent is not overpowering. Use it morning and night on the target areas.