No7 Laboratories Line Correcting Booster Serum

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This formula is since. The serum texture is good. The packaging is absolutely genius. The scent is not overpowering. Use it morning and night on the target areas.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
In OFF position shake firmly once with the applicator down, turn to ON position. Massage no more than a peppercorn size around the jawline using upwards and outwards motions. Repeat around the left and right sides of the mouth and neck. Use both morning... and evening as part of your daily skincare routine. It's something that is not going to work overnight but at the end of your Second month you'll see the finer lines getting softer. It didn't break me out But I would say this is for like your earlier aging of wrinkle signs not for your heavy deep ones.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’ve only been using this booster serum for a week and can already tell a difference in my skin. The fine lines on my cheeks and neck are becoming less noticeable. The texture of my skin is much softer and smoother. The serum glides across your skin and absorbs really well. It also has no detectable scent, which I appreciate as I’m sensitive to fragrance.