No7 Intense Volume Mascara

by No7

No7 Intense Volume Mascara provides fantastic volume with perfect separation for lusher lashes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Paraffi n, PEG-90, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Acrylates copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Butylene glycol, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Aminomethyl propanol, Methylparaben, Sodium laureth sulfate, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Caprylyl glycol, C11-15 pareth-7, Potassium sorbate, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).]

Usage: Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Intense Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoColumbia, SC
No7 Intense Volume Mascara uploaded by Madeline S.
Purchased at: Target
I got this when I had just removed my lash extensions and my lashes were very sparse. I liked the price and was hoping this would really volumize the lashes I had left. My natural lashes are very long, so I always go for a volumizing mascara. I love the brush on this, but I think the formula is what doesn’t work so well. I would not describe this as volumizing at all, instead I would say “lengthening” or “defining”. The formula does not flake, but it seems too thin or watery, so it takes a while to dry (meanwhile my lashes clump together as seen on the right side in the picture) so I have to keep coating and coating to keep them separated which makes a huge mess because of the thin formula. I continue to use this because I wear falsies every day and just need any kind of mascara on my real lashes to blend them with the falsies, but I won’t buy again when I run out of it.
2 years ago
This mascara was okay. The colour is an intense black that doesn't have fallout during the day; although I almost never do regardless of the product. However it claims intense volume that I found hard to get without some clumping.
3 years ago
No7 Intense Volume Mascara uploaded by Erika J.
This is a pretty great mascara. Easy to apply, not very clumpy. The best thing is how dark it makes my lashes. I have super, super light hairs, so my regular lashes are practically invisible. With this, they're dark and gorgeous. If you want to try something new, I would highly recommend this.
2 years agoLexington , KY
This mascara did nothing for my lashes at all. The packaging is nice but it honestly did nothing for my lashes, I tried layering it but it didn't work with that either. I don't recommend it, unless you just want something to coat your lashes.
2 months ago
I love this mascara as it really lenghtens my lashes , and as i almost like my lashes to go wispey , i really enjoy this brow product as it does just that! And at such a low price, how could anyone resist.
3 months ago
This is my daily go to mascara I have quite long lashes anyway so this gives me a little boost without being heavy and clumpy. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't affect me at all. It doesn't leave black marks or smudge and doesn't wipe off easily. Love the shape of the brush and the feel of the bottle.
2 years agoSpringfield, Wigan
Love this. Bought randomly at the till one day - sat in my drawer until I’d ran out of my usual mascara. Didn’t like it at first but now it is my go to mascara. Would definitely buy again
6 months ago
Bought this on a whim, really like to build up my lashes to make them stand out. I do find the wand abit bulky so I can't get to the smaller lashes in the corner
7 months ago
This mascara is great. It lengthen the lashes and is easy to build. It kinda longlasting and does not smudge. The PROBLEM is that it makes my eyes hurt so bad, and I normally don't have sensitive eyes. After a day of use it feels like I have razors in my eyes!

If you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts, this is not for you. Sad because the formula and all features of the product is great.

2 years agoBirmingham , United Kingdom
As much as I love this mascara it cba get a bit annoying. The mascara does start clumping after being used twice which is annoying as I love my eyelashes volumed and long. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who hates clumpy lashes and would want lashes with volume as this does not fit he best job