BY NO7

With No7's Instant Results Revitalising Hydrogel Eye mask your skin is Instantly soothed & brighter looking. Too often our eyes can give away our fast-paced lifestyle, with those signs of fatigue; puffiness, dark shadows and a sallow appearance. No7 Revitalizing Hydrogel Eye Masks are designed to adhere seamlessly to your under-eye contour; creating a cooling, airless layer on the skin for effective delivery of key brightening ingredients, while working instantly to reduce the appearance of puffiness.

Their radiance enhancing formula with Vitamin C works to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles, while Vitamin E effectively conditions to promote healthy looking skin.

Aqua(Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Polyacrylate-13, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Tin Oxide, Ci 42090.

How to Use:

The Result: Eyes feel instantly refreshed, and the appearance of shadows and puffiness is reduced. With continued use works to visibly reduce dark circles, leaving eyes looking brighter and more awake.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. If this becomes uncomfortable, remove patch and rinse thoroughly.
Do not store in direct sunlight.
Store in a cool place.
Do not flush.

Buy on ULTA*
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
I love this brand. I love everything I’ve tried from them. These hydrogel eye patches are amazing! You pull one out of the package and place under each eye on clean skin. Then relax for 15 minutes. When you remove the patches you’re eyes are hydrated and you gentle massage in the remaining gel left behind. A little pricey for what you get (I think the box has 7) but using one a week it’s not bad. I supplement with an eye serum of theirs between using patches
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently bought these bc I've heard such great things on them. I've only used them once this week so I can't tell you too much about the product but it did immediately cool the under part of my eyes a lot and they appeared to be brighter in just one use. Im excited to keep trying these and see if it lives up to the hype. Will definitely come back and review in a few weeks.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I love these!! After only 15 minutes, these gel pads deliver an instant glow. The pads are comfortable and fit nicely. I feel them tighten the skin & temporarily fill in the under eye lines. I received them from No7/Boots for testing but would most definitely purchase. Five packets come in a box and is recommended to use as often as desired/needed.
Katie W.
I stumbled upon No7 one day at my local Walgreens. I had never heard of it before, but started seeing a lot of gift sets by them around Christmas. I had my eye on a set that included an oscillating brush with a cleanser, mask and makeup remover. I waited until after Christmas and sure enough, it went on clearance. I bought it, and OMG, this brand is fabulous.
I had to try the Hydrogel Eye Masks when I saw them, because my eyes always look so tired.
I work two jobs, and yes, I'm always tired, but I don't want everyone to know. These little masks create the illusion that I'm well rested and wide awake, even if I'm not. If you can't feel your best, you better look your best!

I recommend these, plus No7's entire line to anyone who wants to brighten and freshen their skin.
Meg R.
Baltimore
I have to say, these work instantly. I try to get the most out of the serum, so I’ll do 10 minutes on one side of the mask and then flip. My fine lines seem blurred afterwards and my eyes are instantly brighter.
Jen P.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Love love love all No. 7 products that I've tried. My skin is always so soft and right after I use them. Even the makeup is wonderful. I love the eyeshadow palette and lip gloss.
Makinzie J.
Taking care of the skin by your eyes is extra important and these make it one step easier. Just lay on the the masks and remove. I really trust No 7 because the products are really great for dry and sensitive skin. You can find them at any department or drug store at an affordable price and you know you’ll get luxe quality. Definitely recommend trying these eye masks :)
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
There's nothing I love more for hydration than this. This mask makes your skin feel almost rubbery, but not in a bad way. More like all of my pores are clean and small and my skin is naturally airbrushed. I love using this once or twice a week as needed!
Viviana E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand. It feels great on your skin. My skin feels so soft and clean after using this product. I total recommend this product to everyone.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
These feel so nice!!! They are definitely hyrdating and I like sticking them in the fridge first before using them. Great for hot summer days!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Do these sit on the skin or stick to your face?
Baby-yaa W.