BY NO7

Treat your skin to a little luxury with this delicately soft hydration mask. Our nourishing formula contains a blend of skin identical lipids that instantly get to work to intensively moisturise your skin.

The Result: Skin feels hydrated, beautifully soft and has a bright appearance. With continued use our tailored skin nutrition for dry skin types works to help promote healthy looking skin.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Petrolatum, Butylene glycol, Isononyl isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl laurate, Magnesium sulfate, Tocopheryl acetate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene glycol, Zinc PCA, Biosaccharide gum-1, Ceramide 3, Manganese PCA, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide 1, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4).

Usage: For Best Results: Sweep generously over clean skin. Relax for 3 minutes, tissue off and rinse away. For a more intensive treat, leave for up to 10 minutes. Can be used 2-3 times weekly.

audrey c.
Austin
I’ve just started using this and I’ve decided to take No7 up on their 7 day challenge. So far using this as a moisturizer or a face mask has been a really nice addition to my routine! I love the texture and it definitely feels nourishing. Am looking forward to continued use!
Tammy R.
Greenwood
Feels really smooth going on the skin. Skin felt side, super hydrated and plump. Skin stayed hydrated
Ruo Bi J.
Burnaby, BC
I would give this mask 10 star if I could. It's one of those mask I keep coming back when I need a quick fix. Super cheap, I keep it in the fridge and put it on when I'm making breakfast. I usually keep it on for about 10min and wipe any product on the surface, then use a toner with cotton pad to clean my face. Don't wash your face right after as it will destroy the barrier the mask just created. Skin is softer and brighter right after, make up sets better and I can go on the whole day without too much oil on my face. It feels very nice to put on after a hot summer day. If your skin is dehydrated, it will feel burn! But the burning sensation should decrease as time goes on.

You can also put lots of product on as a sleeping mask. Overall I really like it, a bottle can last me 1 month with 3 times per week usage.
Froggy C.
An extremely hydrating mask with wonderful long lasting effects. The packaging is very satisfying to look at with the blend of the two formulas. The product feels lovely on the skin and when washed off the skin feels very soft. The smell is a little like silicon.
Gemma S.
Glasgow
I have dry/tight skin and this product worked wonders. I used it weekly until there was none left and found it amazing considering how cheap it is. I would love to repurchase it.
Julianne N.
Hydrating and really nourishing like it says on the packaging. Recommend use is about twice a week to get the best results I find. I highly recommend
Ava d.
Creamier than exspected. A rich hydrating mask that leaves the skin feeling supple, refreshed and glowing. Relieves any tightness of the skin making it strokabley soft!