No7 Instant Illusions Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Dawn F.

BY NO7

Magic away lines and wrinkles in an instant with No7 Instant Illusions Wrinkle Filler, the light velvety soft formula creates an instant illusion that leaves skin looking smoother, radiant and more youthful.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Nylon 6/12, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Isohexadecane, PPG-15 stearyl ether, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Boron nitride, Silica, Aqua, BHT.

Usage: For Best Results: Use after applying your favourite No7 moisturiser or foundation, as the final step of the daily regime. Apply directly in to the line or wrinkle. Tap gently to fill the line and smooth away the excess product.

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I sell beauty products and cosmetics online and Boots No7 is without a doubt one of my best sellers. The instant illusion wrinkle filler is amazing it's almost like a silicone kind of feel and it really dies instantly fill in any fine lines and then it dries and you're able to apply your makeup over a smooth youthful looking face. This particular product always sell that always! I have to say a lot of these products I was very impressed with an I couldn't really believe that they were drug store brand because they are just as good if not better than a lot of the higher end ones! If you haven't tried it it's worth it!
Amanda K.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to wrinkle fillers, especially drug store ones, but THIS WORKS. I got it when I was out of town and I'm almost out of my tube. Going to have to find it locally because this is a must have for me!
Bailey N.
Brainerd, MN
The lady i got a facial from actually recommended this to me and i’m so glad i took her advice. I don’t have wrinkles yet as i’m only 22, but i do get this tiny fine line in my forehead from raising my eyebrows and i hate when my makeup sets in it. I use this before my primer and instantly my fine line goes away. I’m at an age where taking aging precautions is important so i’m sticking with this stuff for a long time!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
Wow all I can say is wow this product is a lifesaver or I should say a makeup saver LOL, let's be clear about one thing it's only meant to fill in some fine lines and possibly even some of your pores, I purchase this product because when I smile I have some fine lines right above my cheekbones below my eye sockets and when I want to use highlighter which is all the time of course, it tends to crease in my little lines and actually make them look worse and make me look older! I've tried everything from top-of-the-line to low-end primers and nothing works like this magical cream basically after I'm done priming and moisturizing and the whole nine yards I just tap a little onto the area I want to fill not really rubbing it in but more like dabbing it in and I let it just sit for about a minute or two or stand in front of my fan and then I apply the rest of my makeup foundation powder then my highlighter blush Etc. And the lines are practically GONE!!! and it lasted all day through a sweaty manual labor job in South Florida hot weather. If you have any kind of FINE LINES than this should work for you. I don't know about deep wrinkles but all I can say is wowwww!!!
Alicia K.
This product has a great texture! It's silky and not heavy but fills in all those cracks that makeup likes to settle into. I especially get lines near my eyes and it's great to apply before eye makeup too. I highly recommend trying this since it's not very expensive yet very effective!
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
I was just about to throw down 7 grand for a midface list when i picked this up to try. my nasolabia folds by my nose have been becoming more predominate so that is where i have used it. you can see an immediate difference. i think its just a light trick but it does work. i have reapply which is a bit annoying but still better than going under the knife.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I'm getting older, which is ok, I embrace it, however I will take care of my skin as well as possible. I want it to look smooth (no wrinkles), especially on my forehead. I love this Boots No 7 wrinkle eraser for that main reason! It makes your skin to appear total wrinkle free. Absolutely incredible! Thank you Boots No 7!!!
Kat L.
It works but it's sorta a pain to apply and it took me a few tries to get it right. But when I say it works. It works! I started getting wrinkles at 14 I'm 18 now and have crows feet a smile line (even when I'm not smiling) and it's embarrassing. And don't even get me started on my forehead. But this is one of the few products I've tried and it work. I'm young and it makes me look it
ashlee w.
This product really does fill in the lines, and works wonderfully as a primer before face makeup. Fill in your wrinkles with this stuff and gently pat in to hide the appearance of your lines. It's like magic and I highly suggest to anyone who is looking to hide their wrinkles.
Andrea S.
Unfortunately this didn't do much for my skin. I got it because it was recommended by a friend and ended up just giving it to her because it did not work for me. I saw no difference after A couple weeks of using it. So Just not for me.
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
Has anyone had any results using this?
Yesenia A.
Thank you for all of the reviews! Questions: What is the order of application combined with the rest of your skin care? How long did it take to see results?