MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerNo7

No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer 30Ml by No. 7

by No7

No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer 30Ml-Quantity: 1

No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer 30Ml

Can someone tell me if they still make this product anymore because I can seems to find it in store anywhere ?
Is this a matte primer or does it stay a little dewy?
Start your review of No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer 30Ml by No. 7!
Keisy C.
New Brunswick, NJ
This primer truly gives an airbrushed look. Light and non oily, your complexion looks terrific even before you apply your foundation. Once you apply your makeup your face looks flawless and your look is true perfection. Pores virtually disappear and are non existent.
Aubrey C.
Buchanan, TN
This was an ok product. I would recommend getting a bigger bottle because it did not provide has much as it looked. It had a ok shimmer but overall I would just get a complete different brand because I would not buy again.
Hayley G.
Columbus, OH
Not bad! Goes on nicely and dries fast to provide base for makeup. I like that it is sold at target
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
I really like the way this primary feels it dries pretty fast so I don't have to wait too long in between layering my makeup and it works really well I have to say it stays on keeps my makeup fortified all day long and doesn't sync my concealer or my foundation in to my pores
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
I liked the texture and the performance but hated the tackiness it have me after I applied my foundation. I gave it a 3 for that reason. It might have been my moisturizer but it happened several times. I do not recommend this product.
Victoria B.
Fort Worth, Texas
I think this is an okay primer. I wouldn’t buy this again. It’s not worth the cost. You can buy a primer for way cheaper and it still would be better. My foundation doesn’t sit nice on this primer.
erica W.
Van Buren, IN
pairs well with their airbrush foundation. keeps my skin looking smooth and holds my foundation in place very well
Jordan R.
North Carolina
I cannot remember if this is the exact primer that I used but if it is it is wonderful. It has a matte finish for a good base. It allows for the makeup to glide right over your skin and coves any texture that you might have. I was given this primer as a gift and I can’t find it in stores that sell No 7 so if someone knows where I can buy this please fell free to comment.
Tiffany L.
Wow! This was my introduction to primers and it was amazing! Unfortunately, it is also pricey, but you feel so beautiful wearing it.
Analicia S.
It’s alright. Not my favorite, it kind of just feels like a cream, but it does make skin a little smoother. Personally I would prefer smash box or too faced hangover primer. I would recommend like a 5/10