Skin CareFacial SkincareNo7
HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 169 fl oz

No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz

by No7

No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz

Love this product made my face feel so hydrated it was so light no sticky feel loved it?
Do you like this product i want to test this one i have very dry skin ?
Does this dry your face ?
Start your review of No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Purchased at: Target
Hydraluminous Water Surge Gel I Experience visibly fresh looking and glowing skin in 1 week with this product. Formulated with No7s HydraDrench complex and powered by naturally derived plant hydrators, this product instantly infuses skin with fresh hydration. It is a Lightweight gel cream and has the power of a nourishing cream, to quench and comfort drier skin. What I really like is there is a weightless pollution shield technology that provides an invisible barrier against pollution particles,that can damage skin and dull skins natural glow. Formulated for dry skin. I LOVE THIS IT REMINDS ME OF A CLINIQUE PRODUCT! Also can purchase @target
Christina G.
Fremont, CA
No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Target
I like this moisturizer because it immediately dissolved into my skin. This formula hydrates without being to greasy or sticky. The scent is very similar to their other moisturizers, there is just a subtle difference. I also love that it protects my skin from environmental stressor!
Debra J.
Moorpark, CA
No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Debra J.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I’m loving this moisturizer. It’s very hydrating and you literally only need a dab on your finger to use on your whole face & neck. Feels silky smooth without feeling greasy.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Bonnie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer is very lightweight, not greasy, doesn’t irritate the skin, and has a light, fresh scent. I use it in the AM, under my makeup, and again at night. It does a wonderful job of hydrating my face and neck, and gives it a dewy appearance. My skin loves it!
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
No7 HydraLuminous Water Surge Gel Cream - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Jessi N.
This isn’t for me. It is pretty fragranced which provides no benefit to the skin and can only cause issues. It also has denatured alcohol high up in the list of ingredients which I try to avoid for my dry-leaning skin. This hasn’t caused me any issues so far but I get too nervous using it so I’ll be passing it along to my mom who is less picky about her skincare.
Melody H.
Princeton, WV
This is the most hydrating moisturizer I've ever used. It's like a drink of water for your face. Makes me skin feel so soft and so hydrated. Love the nice packaging and think it's the perfect thing for my dry skin! Love it!
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this product and highly recommend this it is very moisturizing!! I think the packaging also is very beautiful and it completely met my expectations! I would definitely buy this again!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
My skins really dry and patchy so I decided to try no7 hydraluminous water surge gel cream. I v been hearing that the water gel creams are really great to soften and smooth dry skin. After few days of using my skins been really smooth and clear the dryness was gone!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing product. I am very paticular when it comes to skincare and I had a bad experience with one of the No7 primers but this face cream is really good. It does have a light fragrance but not overbearing. Also makes my skin glow but keeps me hydrated. I do prefer the Night Hydraluminous because I mostly use creams at night but this works great under makeup for day use. Recommend and is really affordable.
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
It definitely gave moisture but it made me break out and I felt like there was a film left.