suggested searches

23%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect for me it’s not sticky or greasy. I love the fact that it gives me 72 hours of hydration and the first time I use it I can feel and see visible results. It also has pollution shield technology to help keep my skin see if against sign and other pollutants.
This feels sooo good on! Extremely lightweight, non clogging of your pores, and lasts up to 72 hours. I use it twice a day with retinol, or hyaluronic acid, or ceremides that’s a gel. I also have a vitamin c powder that I mix with this and put it on my face too every few days. I’ve been getting lots of compliments on my face lately!
I felt results instantly after just one use! It blends in really super well and has a long lasting formula. I’ve been super happy with all the No.7 products I’ve tried so far. I’m all about a great skincare routine and keeping moisturized for healthier looking skin. This has become a staple in my routine!