BY NO7

Our patented technology makes the polish tough and flexible to help prevent chipping and improve ease of application to help acheive a streak free finish.

Complete coverage in just one stroke, with outstanding and durable gel finish. Helps to smooth and plump nails so natural ridges can't be seen, for best results use in combination with the top coat.

Rich Colour, pay off in one coat. Plumps and volumises in 2 coats.

How To Use:

1- Apply No7 Stay Perfect Base coat

2- Use a small amount of Polish and paint down the centre of the nail. You may need to paint down the sides of the nail too. The nail should be completely covered in 3 strokes.

3- Finish with Gel Shine Top Coat applied all over the nail to help the nail Polish last longer

4- Ta-dah!

Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, Isopropyl alcohol, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Stearalkonium bentonite, Silica, N-butyl alcohol, Diacetone alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, Polyethylene, Phosphoric acid, Benzophenone-1, [+/-(May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 74260, CI 74160, CI 77510 (Ferric ammonium ferrocynanide), CI 15880 (Red 34 lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 lake), CI (Red 6 lake)]

Top Coat

Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Acrylates copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Sucrose benzoate, Isopropyl alcohol, Etocrylene, CI 60727 (Violet 2)

Gel Nail Colour from No7| Spectacular colour and complete coverage in one stroke, with outstanding and durable gel-look shine.

Amy L.
Corinth, MS
I just tried this and I really love it!! It's hard for me to paint my nails and I get help, because I have Parkinson's Disease, but this is perfect for me. I need a no mess and quick drying nail polish ALWAYS!! My right hand shakes so it's my problem hand. But as fast and smooth as this goes on, it's even easy for me to use. Now don't get me wrong, I can't do it as often and as well as I use to, but this is a great price and it doesn't have that annoying polish smell to it. This day 1..going to see how long it takes for it to chip and fade. Before I approve it. I'll keep you posted. If ever not sure and don't have time to test a product out. Standard go to for polish is OPI product.
5 stars Day 1...To be Continued
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I am very picky about nail polish because I have natural nails and #1 I don't want to damage them with soaking and scraping off polish, #2 I don't want to stain them, #3 I don't want the polish to flake off into the food I prepare, and #4 I don't want my polish to look nasty while I'm working with the public...
So, it's not often that I find a red toned polish that I like. (outside of the salon and then it usually involves one of my dislikes... see above)
However, I received an early Christmas present and the Boots No.7 Gel Finish Nail Polish in color Deep Wine was part of the gift set. (The Uptown Beauty Capsule Collection...love this!!)
I LOVE THIS POLISH!! The color is a deep, dark burgundy red with a great shine, it is a thicker polish that is a little sticky when applying because of the viscosity of the polish, but it is an intensely pigmented color. It dries relatively quickly, without an UV lamp. It also has lasted about a week without flaking, or chipping. I love it!!
W Barnstable, MA
Boots No7 gel finish nail varnish is one of my favorites. It lasts well and chips hardly at all. It has a great shine to it. The brush is excellent and makes it very easy to apply. It's a good price too.
Claire H.
Burgess Hill
Review for: Sweet Lilac more...
This is a great colour polish for summer.  Its easy and quick to apply. When I've applied the colour its never been streaky. It has a glossy finish and on my nails its long lasting without chipping.  However I've not worn it for the 10 days it says it can last! Even though the polish has a glossy finish I still apply a top coat.  I'm a big fan of all the No7 polishes.
Jess M.
Review for: Boots No7 Gel Finish, Moon Shimmer, .33 oz more...
I really like this nail polish. Its a mix between purple and silver. It has little glitter bits in it and its nice and shiny. Easy to apply to your nails good size brush
Kea-ra J.
Beautiful colour, great payoff, one layer needed, doesn’t dry quick but worth the wait. Long lasting and super shiny finish. Good value for money, good brush and packaging
Tímea S.
Beautiful strong pigment. Long lasting gel look like finish nail varnish. Very happy with this brand the polish doesn't dry your nail. It's quite hydrating and looks luxurious. Very happy definitely recommend
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
Is this a good gel nail polish?