No7 Foundation Brush uploaded by Claire w.

BY NO7

No7 Foundation Brush blends foundation evenly for a natural and flawless finish. It is the perfect accompaniment to your favourite No7 foundation.

How To Use:

Apply foundation to back of the hand and work a light, even coverage on to the bristles. Use smooth strokes to work the foundation on to the face, spread over the skin and blend seamlessly. Wash the brush regularly with warm soapy water, rinse well, reshape and leave flat to dry.

Made from synthetic hair.

Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This brush is great! Every foundation brush I've tried made my foundation look very cakey. I purchased this from my local Walgreens and I am in love! The brush has to many bristles which make the tool easily blend. Highly recommend!
Nisha B.
I love this brush! I use it every day with my Lift and Luminate Foundation from Boots No7. It is great and never leaves bristles all over my face like some brushes do. With the reasonable price from Walgreens, you can't go wrong!
Elizabeth H.
Llaithddu, Llandrindod Wells
This foundation brush came with my foundation and worked well to start with. Compared to the other brushes I have used it’s quite dense which makes it quite hard to apply a smooth base with no streaks. I didn’t actually pay the full price for this product which I’m glad about as I no longer use it.
Nicola M.
glasgow
The bristles came out of this very easily and I felt it didn’t last long. Cleaning this was not easy as I felt the head was going to fall off. Not worth the money
Natalie S.
I don't normally use brushes but I got this as part of an offer, it has reflected why I don't use brushes. I find it makes me look shiney and I struggle to get it clean. I would love it if I could get it clean and it made me less shiney
Safa K.
oldham
Sooo smooth and soft
I never thought I'd find anything better than my beauty blender but I just found it! The perfect foundation brush! I use this on my clients for a flawless base and is such a good price
libby a.
a good brush. However I prefer the beauty blender. The brush absorbs some product and is very dense. It provides okay coverage. Would rather use this brush for a cream contour. Would recommend to use with a light foundation.
Lisa J.
It works quite nicely and doesn't soak up too much foundation (like sponges do for example) but sometimes you're able to see slight lines on your face after using this brush. But it's okay after you set it with a powder.
Eleanor H.
PANTS! Falls apart easily isn't very stable after using a few times just not good quality! Not impressed
Leah J.
Feels amazing on the skin I got it in a set for Christmas and I still use it brilliant