No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara

by No7

Mascara With Clever Bristles That Volumize, Lengthen & Separate Lashes. Unique star brush. Adds volume for thicker lashes. Hypo-allergenic This unique star brush is made up of clever bristles which load and comb through the lashes to volumize, lengthen and separate, creating a spectacular fan of lashes. .

Does this mascara create the look of longer, darker lashes?
Start your review of No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
6 years agoDuluth, MN
I bought this mascara not too long ago and I was really excited to jump into using it due to the fact that I have a few things from this company and I absolutely love them! With this mascara however its a little different in both bad in good ways I would put it. I love that it doesn't clump all my lashes together and it doesn't feel like you are putting a ton on. However.. I wouldn't say that I realized that it made my eyelashes look thicker at all. I did notice that it did make my eyelashes look longer though and that is a plus. Besides that one thing I really think that this product is alright
4 years agoGlenville, NY
I bought this mascara after rave reviews of the skin care products from the company. I have the black shade as my preference and it goes on smooth. No clumps. It makes the lashes look long while covering each lash to the ends. When I want it to be thicker, I add another layer over the first one. It's a great mascara. Definitely recommend it.