No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum uploaded by Allie M.No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum uploaded by Ane K.No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum uploaded by Patricia R.

BY NO7 #19 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Fuller & Longer Lashes in Just 8 Weeks. Thickens lashes. Fuller & longer lashes. Hypo-allergenic For a thicker, fuller and longer lashes in just 8 weeks. .

• When do you start seeing results?1 Answers
  • Ok so I used an eyelash curler and it chopped off some of...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I used to have decently long las...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ane K.
Okay so my brow hairs and lashes weren't as thick as they are today. I've been using this for 2 year every night consistently and i can tell you my hairs got darker and thicker. I used to look into products like Latisse and Givenchy serum. I finally landed on this one. I applied this even in mornings when I wasn't going to wear mascara. I was very patient and I started to see results after a month and a half. Now after 2 years my lashes and brows are in beautiful condition. I would so recommend this, especially for the price.
Allie M.
Alliance
I can't say I saw a difference in my lashes while I used this. HOWEVER, I used it on my eyebrows for a couple of weeks and I loved it! I struggled with my brows filling in after over plucking them, and I was at a loss as to how to fix it. This product was the answer!
Macy K.
Dysart
This product deserves 5/5. It's the first lash serum I've tried, so there might be better products. But, for the price, less than $10 and this is helping my lashes grow! I have been using each night for almost two weeks and I can tell a difference. I have a long ways to go to achieve better lashes, but in the short time and the low price you can't beat this!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
I have been using this product for two months and my lashes are 3X my normal eyelashes length. I highly recommend this product and hope target continues to carry it. $10 at target!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
It is definitely in competition with higher end brands and holds its own weight! You can spend 10$ or you can spend 50-60$ on the same product but pay for the name on the bottle.
I use this and first saw results after one week!
Mariah J.
I didn't notice anything. To be honest the instructions weren't clear enough so I had no idea were to even put the serum. I didn't know if to put it on my lash line or on my actual eyelashes.
Erica Q.
I got this at my local Target for around $10. The instructions says it helps make your lashes longer and thicker. That it can also be used on your eyebrows. Since i have think eyebrows already i just use it on my lashes. Every night for 1 month i apply it to my clean lashes. I apply the clear serum on the top and bottom lash line just like i would an eye liner. it dries invisible. If you do accidentally get it in your eye it stings a little but it doesnt hurt. After a months use my lashes are thicker which i love but they havent grown in length. So im going to continue using it. It says to use it daily for 8 weeks for results. So hopefully in another 4 weeks they grow longer.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Great product. I used fake lashes for more than a year and i lost a lot of my natural lashes in the mean time; it was really sad to see the bald spots in my lash line, that's how it started looking for help (haha). If you use this serum with discipline it really works. I have purchased this one 4 times now and I will keep doing it, because it's really cheaper than other brands and it works like wonder! Definitely stimulates the growth of new lashes, I can see small little lashes growing 🤗
the perfect rehab for my lashes 🙌🏽
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is a great product if your lashes are a little lack luster. It doesn't cause super dramatic results, but I noticed a lot of growth and I had more lashes in general. I also used this on my eyebrows to encourage a spot that I had overplucked to grow, but it didn't seem to work as well there. So far, I've gone through three tubes of this stuff. I would recommend this to anyone looking to encourage a bit of lash growth.
Britnee J.
This combined with castor oil twice daily, has done wonders for my eyelashes. After wearing lash extensions consecutively for over a year, I experienced major lash loss and thinning due to an careless lash tech. I purchased this on sale at Walgreens and have been using it for about two weeks now. I can see a major difference compared to two weeks ago before I started using this.
Does this serum thicken and lengthen your lashes?
Amy Y.
This may be a stupid question, but the directions say to apply at night and I'm wondering if I can apply it while I'm still awake? Concerned if it's irritating if my eyes aren't closed.
Rachel L.
I am looking for a good cheap lash serum to help my lashes out. I have noticed my lashes have not been as strong and full as they used to be. So I'm wondering if this stuff actually works before I go buy it?
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
How long did you use this before seeing results? I've been using for about 2 weeks and haven't seen an improvement yet.
Patricia R.
I'm wanting to try this lash conditioner, has anyone tried it? Currently I'm using. a lash serum, and I feel like it's helping but when I see a #7 product, I just want to try. This is what I'm using now.