BY NO7

Create beautiful eyes for hours and hours with our single eye shadows. It s crease resistant and long lasting. The silky formula allows the shadows to be blended easily so you can create the look you love. Created with Care. We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you ll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested.

Meghan R.
Bristol, PA
Good for beginer smokey eyes.
A lovely cool toned palette for making beginer level smokey eyes. Most shades are a satin/shimmer finish, no true mattes. Colors are soft and very blendable actually almost too blendable, if you blend too much colors will become muddy and disappear. Without primer these aren't the most pigmented shadows either, with primer they are about medium pigmentation and do last the day. The colors make for a nice soft subtle smokey eye look, lacking colors and pigmentation for a dramatic smokey eye most people are looking for wheb they want a smokey eye. I think this palette would be good for those who like subtle looks and not a lot of makeup experience. The brush it comes with is far to small to be useful.
trisha V.
I happen to really like No7 Eyeshadow Palette. I was pleasantly surprised that something I could pick up a drugstore would be such good quality. This eyeshadow is very vibrant, crease free and long lasting. I have bought the same palette twice now. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to try out new shades or looking for inexpensive shadow.
Lindsey A.
Good colors for creating a natural smokey look. You can't create too many looks with this, and the applicator is pretty pointless, but the formula and packaging are exceptional.
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
For the price, the shadow palette works great. I enjoyed how build able the colors are. I would suggest wearing an eye shadow primer for staying power. I would purchase again.
Rozzella K.
Bainbridge Is, WA
The size and shape of the individual colors makes getting just one shade on your brush slightly challenging, but overall the color payoff is good, fallout is average, and these shades build up and blend well.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
I think this is a very good value. The eye shadows are right on trend, well pigmented, and have good staying power.
Terri H.
I was optimistic about this product but I am very impressed. You don't need to use a lot of powder to see it on the skin and it lasts the whole night. My favourite colours would have to be the purple shades.
Larisa I.
Subotica, Vojvodina
It is an amazing product for that price! Like most No7 products, it is a great quality for the price, great shades for a neutral look that is really trendy. One of my fav drugstore brands! I got it from a friend who lives in UK, he is my No7 supplier, and I am looking forward using it for my everyday look. It is not like high end brands of course, but it is great!
Antonella S.
Lima Perú Sam Martin de Porres
Por el precio, la paleta de sombra funciona muy bien. Me gustó cómo construir poder son los colores. Yo sugeriría el uso de un cebador de sombra de ojos para poder de permanencia. Me gustaría comprar de nuevo.
Natalie S.
Love love love!! Great everyday product. I use number 7 a lot, and will continue to do so. I use this every day for work.