No7 Eye Contour Brush uploaded by Simona R.

BY NO7

The No7 Eye Contour Brush is a compact brush great for detailed application of powder eyeshadows, the angled bristles enable contouring and blending in the creases of the lids and corners of the eyes.

How To Use:

For Best Results: Load the brush with eyeshadow and tap to remove excess. Use to apply darker colours in the crease and lighter colours in the inner corners of the eyes. Wash the brush regularly with warm soapy water, rinse well, reshape and leave flat to dry.

Made from synthetic hair.

Buy on Amazon
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This brush is an excellent blending brush. You can use it to blend in the harsh lines from combining multiple eyeshadow colors. The slant is also very great because I can use the point to detail. I would buy this again!
Simona R.
Manchester
I have the 2 sided contour and highlight brush and I am in love with it. I have been using the same brush for over a year now and I don't see myself change into a different brush. It helps to blend everything seamlessly as well as the brush bristles stay in perfect shape even after long time of using the brush and cleaning.
Annemieke D.
This is a beautiful soft brush I use on a daily basis for applying eye shadow. It is so soft you hardly notice it when using and allows you to apply eye shadow with great precision. I would definitely recommend this product.
roxanne s.
Fresno, CA
Does this blend really well or is it like you get what you pay for??