No7 Extreme Length Mascara

by No7

With No7 Extreme Length Mascara you can open your eyes to incredibly intense, fluttering lashes. Its smooth formula is perfect for building up your lashes without any clumps.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Paraffi n, PEG-90, Tapioca starch, Acrylates copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Butylene glycol, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid,Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium laureth sulfate, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Caprylyl glycol, C11-15 pareth-7, Potassium sorbate, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).]

Usage:

Step one - Begin by massaging the brush at the roots of your lashes

Step two - Zig zag up to the tips to achieve maximum length and definition.

No7 Extreme Length Mascara ? Wondering if this mascara actually thickens your lashes too or only lengthens them?
No7 Extreme Length Mascara ? Does this mascara dry out quickly? Worth it/not worth it?
I have and usually use this mascara but it has recently started to bother my eyes Does this bother sensitive eyes or am I just "allergic" to it?
Start your review of No7 Extreme Length Mascara!
Product Highlights
It gives great length in two coats. Not clumpy at all. I like using it with the volume one for a really awesome look. in 3 reviews
23 days agoBentonville, AR
This is an amazing mascara! It gives your lashes great length and beautiful color. The fine brush applies the mascara in a wispy fashion giving maximum length to both upper and lower lashes. I highly recommend and would definitely purchase again.
2 years agoLos Angeles, CA
I love this product! As someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of mascara, this is a great drugstore product. I usually have an issue with racoon eyes but this mascara stays on all day and isn't hard to take off at night. I prefer this product over any Covergirl or Maybelline etc mascaras.
2 years ago
Of the different Boots mascara I've tried this one is the only one to accurately live up to its name. It promises to lengthen lashes and it did a little. There wasn't any added volume with it or curling but the colour was a deep black and with a few coats my lashes were longer and still defined.
9 months agoLakemont, GA
No7 Extreme Length Mascara uploaded by Betty E.
Purchased at: Target
The best mascara i have ever used. It does not have any vapors to burn my eyes. It does not make my lashes stick to my eyelids, it applies so perfectly without clumps. I cant stress enough how great No7 is.
2 years agoWinter Garden, FL
I love LOVE this mascara for everyday use. I don’t wear a ton of makeup on a day to day basis, so having a mascara like this which doesn’t clump and look all crazy was a total game changer. It perfectly lifts and spreads out my lashes, without giving an obvious mascara look.
10 months agodorchester
Purchased at: Amazon
This I have just recently started using but I have gotten several compliments regarding my lashes. This is perfect for all day wear and it really is BLACK. The applicator is great because it really does a good job of thinning of your lashes and making them look longer.
a year agoPalmdale, CA
This mascara is my absolute favorite! I have yet to try another that can amount to this one. It makes my lashes SO LONG, and even gives them a boost of volume. It doesn't dry out fast, and it even has nutrients in it for your lashes to grow. I highly recommend
8 months agoBedford, PA
Purchased at: Target
this is seriously amazing for the price. It builds so nice and doesn’t get clumpy or gloopy, it really lifts and lengthens the lashes. The pigment is phenomenal, you are truly getting the most bang for your buck with this mascara!
2 years agoChattanooga , TN
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this! It was only about $7 and for the price, it's great. It provides length, doesn't clump, or flake. I would buy it again!
2 years agoBrown City , MI
No7 Extreme Length Mascara uploaded by Angela G.
Without a doubt my favorite mascara out there! I love the wand on it. The formula isn't marketed as waterproof, but it doesn't budge or flake EVER on my watery eyes and lasts all day and night. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Love the price, definitely a repurchase!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
25 days ago
Ana H. 25 days ago
Unfortunately I didn't notice a difference what so ever when I tried this product.
8 months ago
sofia D. 8 months ago
I did notice that it did dry more quickly than my other mascaras. It is a great mascara though, gives good volume and length