BY NO7

With No7 Extreme Length Mascara you can open your eyes to incredibly intense, fluttering lashes. Its smooth formula is perfect for building up your lashes without any clumps.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Paraffi n, PEG-90, Tapioca starch, Acrylates copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Butylene glycol, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid,Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium laureth sulfate, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Caprylyl glycol, C11-15 pareth-7, Potassium sorbate, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).]

Usage:

Step one - Begin by massaging the brush at the roots of your lashes

Step two - Zig zag up to the tips to achieve maximum length and definition.

• I have and usually use this mascara but it has recently s...2 Answers
  • Does this dry out really quickly? 2 Answers
  • I've only used Urban Decay's Big Fatty until recently whe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It gives great length in two coats. Not clumpy at all. I like using it with the volume one for a really awesome look. " in 3 reviews
Alexis B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! As someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of mascara, this is a great drugstore product. I usually have an issue with racoon eyes but this mascara stays on all day and isn't hard to take off at night. I prefer this product over any Covergirl or Maybelline etc mascaras.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
This mascara is my absolute favorite! I have yet to try another that can amount to this one. It makes my lashes SO LONG, and even gives them a boost of volume. It doesn't dry out fast, and it even has nutrients in it for your lashes to grow.
Becky S.
Of the different Boots mascara I've tried this one is the only one to accurately live up to its name. It promises to lengthen lashes and it did a little. There wasn't any added volume with it or curling but the colour was a deep black and with a few coats my lashes were longer and still defined.
Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Boots No7 Extreme Length Mascara, Brown/Black 0.24 fl oz more...
I love LOVE this mascara for everyday use. I don’t wear a ton of makeup on a day to day basis, so having a mascara like this which doesn’t clump and look all crazy was a total game changer. It perfectly lifts and spreads out my lashes, without giving an obvious mascara look.
Sheanne G.
Bronx
Review for: Black more...
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I always used to use L’oreal Voluminous Mascara but since I found this one I have never gone back. I love the LENGTH it gives me! And the bottle is so pretty too. It’s a bit pricier but so worth every single penny!!
JL H.
Chattanooga , TN
I'm super picky when it comes to mascara and I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this! It was only about $7 and for the price, it's great. It provides length, doesn't clump, or flake. I would buy it again!
Drenda D.
['Bakersfield', 'CA'], CA
Review for: Boots No7 Extreme Length Mascara, Brown/Black 0.24 fl oz more...
I will like this mascara. It’s bristles keep all my lashes separated. The mascara is long and easy to use. It’s very black and my eye lashes always look very long with this mascara. I highly recommend it
Tara D.
Westminster
Review for: Black more...
I really like this mascara. It really does a great job of lengthening my lashes. They look so long and full. It’s super easy to apply and the wand is very easy to work with.
Austyn J.
Recently bought this to try out because it was hypoallergenic. I love this mascara it’s completely buildable it last all day long. I’ll be buying again for sure.
Angela G.
Without a doubt my favorite mascara out there! I love the wand on it. The formula isn't marketed as waterproof, but it doesn't budge or flake EVER on my watery eyes and lasts all day and night. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Love the price, definitely a repurchase!!
Katherine S.
Benton, AR
I have and usually use this mascara but it has recently started to bother my eyes Does this bother sensitive eyes or am I just "allergic" to it?
Mikal H.
Omaha, NE
I've only used Urban Decay's Big Fatty until recently when I tried a Covergirl mascara that totally bombed on lengthening and thickening my lashes (which lean toward being short and thin). I was looking to buy another bottle of Big Fatty when I noticed Boots No7 Extreme Length. Is it a good mascara? Will it lengthen and thicken my lashes? If so, around how many coats does it usually take? And does the bottle seal well to prevent drying out?
Anne R.
Does this dry out really quickly?