No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara Waterproof

by No7

Longer lashes. Greater volume for ultra lash impact. Builds up lashes without any clumps. Luscious lashes smooth lightweight formula. Lashes simply dont get any more luscious than with No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara. With lash extending fibers, the enriched formula delivers even longer lashes and greater volume for ultra lash impact. The new multi-bristle wand creates a false lash effect, lovingly coating each and every lash from root to tip to leave them looking thicker and more volumized. Its smooth and lightweight formula is perfect for building up lashes without any clumps. A single coat of extravagant volume gives a wearable volumized look and a second coat gives lashes extra va va voom creating a super, false lash effect that looks extra glamorous. Wand style - chunky, squared rubber discs. Finished look - the fullest volume for a false lash effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara Waterproof!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Do t get me wrong, this is a very uplifting and voluminous mascara however it isn’t very waterproof. I wore it to school one day and it started to rain a little bit and within about 5 minutes, there was no mascara on my eyelashes but loads trickling down my face. I was a bit disappointed. But it did give my eyelashes some volume for an hour and a half!
2 years agoArmagh
I really like this mascara as it is actually waterproof not like most drugstore mascaras I like the way it catches every single eyelash and make it look so much more longer than they actually are but I did not like it because I got the wrong colour as I need brown mascara.