No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.No7 Extravagant Volume Mascara uploaded by megan S.

BY NO7

Mascara with A Multi-Bristle Wand That Creates A False Lash Effect. Luxurious volume. Lightweight formula. Hypo-allergenic The multi-bristle wand creates a false lash effect, coating each and every lash from root to tip to leave them looking thicker and more volumized.  Its smooth and lightweight formula is perfect for building up lashes without any clumps. .

• I've only just purchased this product as I heard that it ...1 Answers
  • Is the mask cost-effective? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love love love this mascara..gives me enough lift and volume for the whole day..does not clump up and does not give me raccoon that some mascaras do throughout the day!" in 5 reviews
Judy R.
I have very sensitive skin and I've had allergic reactions on my lids from various mascara and liquid liner brands . . . until I found No7 products! This mascara is comparable to the kind I was using before, but no reaction! The mascara doesn't clump and goes on smooth. It's easy to remove with vaseline (my choice in makeup remover).
My only issue with this product is the top of the tube gets a bit goopy after use. The top doesn't scrape the brush like other mascara's I've used in the past.
Pamela P.
I absolutely love mascara. And this mascara is great at volumizing and separating my lashes. My lashes are longer, darker, and beautiful. I receive a lot of compliments because of this mascara. I purchased my mascara from Walgreens and it was on sale for five dollars. That was a great bargain and it is well worth it.
Amy Y.
This mascara does a great job at lengthening lashes. However, anyone looking for a black mascara should be careful.. my tube was labeled "black/brown" but the actual formula is brown. It would lighten my natural eyelashes, which is not what I was looking for.
Madison C.
I love everything by No.7, so I wasn't surprised by this mascara! Gives me the long lash look that I aim for! I will continue to buy this product, because it is easy and to apply and it doesn't make my eye lashes clump up
Dylan M.
Vandalia, OH
I love it! Its very lightweight but at the same time it does a lot for my lashes. It's worth it for the price although I don't think I'll end up repurchasing only because I have so many other mascara a that could best this one.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
Such an amazing product I'm absolutely in love. Last all day. Does not clump. This tube last me about 6 months. I can bot suggest this to enough people
Erica H.
Arvada, CO
Amazing! Not clumpy but gives a lot of volume :) I use this as a base mascara before I put another one on and it's works wonders!
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Great mascara at a great price. It gives volume and definition without clumping. Right now you can get $3 off at Walgreens
Ashley V.
Rosenberg, TX
This mascara is awesome it gives volume in my eyelashes and I like the formula it doesn't clump my eyelashes
rosie m.
Staffordshire
Best mascara I have ever used I use this every day I love it!!!!!! It lasts me all day and doesn't smudge, it's not clumpy at all and leaves my lashes looking amazing!!!! I would definitely 100% recommend!!!!!
Georgia T.
Rua gralha azul, 128 almirante tamandaré
Is the mask cost-effective?
jannah H.
london
I've only just purchased this product as I heard that it makes your lashes look extra long. However I just wanted to know if it is long lasting and waterproof. As I am looking for something that lasts all day long