No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara

by No7

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara is a amazing mascara with a truly magic wand and unique, conditioning formula. The innovative three-in-one brush gives lashes exceptional definition and volume.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Silica, Paraffi n, Polyurethane-34, Glyceryl stearate, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Butylene glycol, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Ethylparaben, Hydrolyzed keratin, Panthenol, Sodium benzoate,
Sorbic acid, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).]

Usage: Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

Has anyone tried this? Or what is your favorite mascara. I’ve been through so many and can’t find that perfect one
What's anyone thoughts on this?
Start your review of No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara!
Product Highlights
Hands down my favorite Mascara! I've gone through countless tubes, it gives the perfect amount of volume and length while also holding my curl!in 6 reviews
I love this mascara. It not only lengthens my linger eyelashes but it makes them look thicker. It is great for contact lense wearers!in 3 reviews
3 months agoBurlingame
When the developers name this mascara Exceptional Definition they really meant it. The price was incredible for the amount of uses and quality of the mascara. I recently ran out of it and went back to my old mascara and the difference is clear. This is 100% my favorite mascara out there!
6 months agoBellingham, WA
I love this mascara. The brush has three different shapes, one for length, volume and then the tip is a little ball to break up any clumps and get to the smaller lashes. The formula is also smooth, not flakey or stiff. I felt like i wasnt wearing any mascara but my lashes looked great
3 years agoSauk City, WI
I purchased this to be part of my new backup makeup to keep at my office. This is a lovely mascara from No7. I like that does provide definition and add volume to my lashes, with very little fallout or clumping. The 2 sided brush is handy for applying product and getting every lash covered. I will be adding this to my at home collection too!
a year agoChickamauga, GA
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara uploaded by Harper W.
I absolutely LOVE this formula - it's not clumpy, it's very easy to apply, it's totally buildable and it makes my lashes super thick looking while still adding a substantial amount of length. 10/10 would recommend!
2 years agoLenexa, KS
I bought this at Target because it was on sale. I’ve been looking for a mascara to put on first then layer with other favorite mascaras, I love this mascara especially the wand! I also like it because it doesn’t make my lashes feel heaving and didn’t flake!
3 years agoNorth plainfield
No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara uploaded by Mellissa R.
This is a product I use everyday. I love this mascara. It works so good. It is part of my make up collection that I can not do without. It makes my lashes look beautiful.
a year agoPittsfield
Purchased at: Target
My favorite mascara. Does not clump, flake or smudge throughout the day. Separates lashes while lengthening them and giving them a boost of height and volume. It is not waterproof but does not run like other mascaras.
5 years agoTuscaloosa, AL
Normally I only buy waterproof mascara but my local Target didn't carry No7's waterproof mascara and I wanted to try a product that was hypo-allergenic, so I decided to give it a shot... I am so glad that I did! It is the perfect mascara (so far). I haven't been using it for a very long time but it has exceeded any expectations. First off, my eyes water a lot but even though this isn't waterproof--it has not run a single time; while still cleaning off easily. It has easy clump-free application and the overall look is lovely. (also I am pretty sure my lashes have gotten darker and healtheir after the use of this product).
a year agoAtlanta, GA
This mascara is great for your simple look to make it seem like you aren't wearing any make-up, but when you want to really dress up, it doesn't do the job of luscious lashes.
a year agoraleigh
My favorite mascara ever! It’s buildable, holds a curl and adds volume and length without clumping. It also doesn’t make your lashes feel crunchy, it actually feels natural. You can wear one layer for a natural look or build it for more drama. I hope they never discontinue it!