BY NO7

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara is a amazing mascara with a truly magic wand and unique, conditioning formula. The innovative three-in-one brush gives lashes exceptional definition and volume.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Silica, Paraffi n, Polyurethane-34, Glyceryl stearate, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Butylene glycol, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Ethylparaben, Hydrolyzed keratin, Panthenol, Sodium benzoate,
Sorbic acid, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).]

Usage: Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

Buy on Amazon
  • "Hands down my favorite Mascara! I've gone through countless tubes, it gives the perfect amount of volume and length while also holding my curl!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. It not only lengthens my linger eyelashes but it makes them look thicker. It is great for contact lense wearers!" in 3 reviews
Kat S.
Atlanta
This mascara is great for your simple look to make it seem like you aren't wearing any make-up, but when you want to really dress up, it doesn't do the job of luscious lashes.
amanda w.
raleigh
Review for: Black more...
My favorite mascara ever! It’s buildable, holds a curl and adds volume and length without clumping. It also doesn’t make your lashes feel crunchy, it actually feels natural. You can wear one layer for a natural look or build it for more drama. I hope they never discontinue it!
Kathy H.
Sauk City, WI
I purchased this to be part of my new backup makeup to keep at my office. This is a lovely mascara from No7. I like that does provide definition and add volume to my lashes, with very little fallout or clumping. The 2 sided brush is handy for applying product and getting every lash covered. I will be adding this to my at home collection too!
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Black more...
I bought this at Target because it was on sale. I’ve been looking for a mascara to put on first then layer with other favorite mascaras, I love this mascara especially the wand! I also like it because it doesn’t make my lashes feel heaving and didn’t flake!
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
This is a product I use everyday. I love this mascara. It works so good. It is part of my make up collection that I can not do without. It makes my lashes look beautiful.
Haylee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Normally I only buy waterproof mascara but my local Target didn't carry No7's waterproof mascara and I wanted to try a product that was hypo-allergenic, so I decided to give it a shot... I am so glad that I did! It is the perfect mascara (so far). I haven't been using it for a very long time but it has exceeded any expectations. First off, my eyes water a lot but even though this isn't waterproof--it has not run a single time; while still cleaning off easily. It has easy clump-free application and the overall look is lovely. (also I am pretty sure my lashes have gotten darker and healtheir after the use of this product).
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
This has to be the best mascara I have ever used! Makes my lashes long and think Without clumping or making them heavy, no flake off either!! This will probably be the only mascara I buy for a very long time
Erinn N.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a pretty great drugstore brand mascara. I don't use it as a going out mascara. It works great for running errands or light work day coverage. I have long lashes to begin with...
Jennifer C.
Providence, RI
I got a trial size of this mascara with my regular purchase of day cream. I actually really like it. A good solid mascara. Not a "wow" product, but good for every day use.
Julie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Brown/Black more...
This is the only mascara I use! I have issues with other mascaras blocking NY tear ducts but this mascara never causes a problem. doesn't,t run but comes off easy
Johannah S.
What's anyone thoughts on this?