Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamNo7
Early Defence Night Cream - 1 69oz

No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz

by No7

No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1.6oz

Am I the only one who is in love with this product? Tell me who else loves No7 night cream.
I have pretty sensitive skin, would it make me break out at all?
Start your review of No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz!
Product Highlights
Its lightweight, cooling, hydrating and a relaxing cream in a way. It makes the skin protected from environmental damage but encouraged to self repair. Its also suitable for every skin type, I do like to team this with a layer of facial oil before use just for a little extra hydration for the dry spots. in reviews
...neck it's priced just right I highly recommend it to anyone who has maybe dry skin who is trying to fight wrinklesin reviews
...feels So. Soft! I love that this night cream is hypoallergenic (my skin is sensitive to some creams / sunscreens) and that it absorbs super quickin reviews
Beverly J.
Escondido, CA
Was curious about it and was pleasantly pleased. Love that its not too greasy and little goes a long way.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I never thought I'd be reviewing a night cream as a man, but winter stuck hard and cold, and I needed to figure out a moisturizing solution. I like this because I can put it on at night then wash it off during the day and not feel like I'm wearing makeup. The scent is really mild and just "lotion-y," so not too feminine. It keeps my skin from peeling in the winter!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have seen a noticeable difference in my fine lines around my mouth since using this product, however it is a heavy consistency so some may not like that. I would only use if you have really dry skin.
Shannan C.
Vancouver
No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz uploaded by Shannan C.
Not only do I love the way this product smells but I love how it feels on my skin! I am in my early 30s and I have noticed so lines here and there, and I am very happy with this product so far!
Vie E.
No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz uploaded by Vie E.
No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz this night cream has proven to work for my combination oily skin. It has provided hydration while keeping my skin supple and minimizing the early onset of skin aging. My face feels fresh every morning no rashes experienced and it has a light scent that doesn’t bother me. It’s not so thick and heavy on my face just right for my needs.
Sarah R.
Bel Tiburon, CA
Have been using this product the longest of my entire skincare routine. Leaves my skin moisturized without feeling like I’ve got a heavy cream on, which I find hard to fall asleep with.
Mirielys P.
This night time moisturizer is absolutely the best I have tried so far, the smell is nice, and when i wake up in the morning my skin feels so soft. Definitely a must have! It's definitely a product that is worth its price of just $20. I would totally buy again!
Emily M.
Midlothian, VA
This i love. My skin just soaks it in. Sometimes my face is oily when I wake up and wore it. Not too bad though. I recommend.
Ayla Y.
Arlington, TX
No7 Early Defence Night Cream - 1. 69oz uploaded by Ayla Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product. Comfortable. I wish the texture was thicker but thats personal choice. It moisturizing and non irritating. I've repurposed multiple times and will continue. Its a great product and a very affordable price. No7 makes high quality skincare, I enjoy the the early defense line.
Stephanie G.
I think this is a hidden gem as far as night cream brands. It is between drugstore and expensive, and definitely works like a high end product. I use their early defence marketed products since I am in my twenties. This night cream really locks in my whole nighttime skin care routine and leaves my skin smooth.