No7 Early Defence Night Cream uploaded by Deimante R.No7 Early Defence Night Cream uploaded by Andrea C.No7 Early Defence Night Cream uploaded by Erin F.

BY NO7

Protects and boosts  young skin's natural defences to help it look younger for longer.

Give your skin No7's best night time protection to help it look younger for longer. This light and non-pore blocking night cream is especially designed for young skin.

Works to help skin recover from the day. With No7's new unique Double Defence technology, it protects skin and boosts its natural defences to help it look younger for longer. With Lipopeptides and Vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of those first fine lines.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sorbitan stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Ethylhexyl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol denat., C13-14 isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene glycol, Sucrose cocoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl glucoside, Laureth-7, Retinyl palmitate, Xanthan gum, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium hydroxide, Panax ginseng root extract, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Polysorbate 20, Morus alba leaf extract, Isopropyl myristate, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

Usage: Use every night after cleansing. Simply smooth onto face and neck with your fingertips avoiding the eye area. For better results, use Early Defence Day Cream every morning.

No7 Early Defence Night Cream
  • "Its lightweight, cooling, hydrating and a relaxing cream in a way. It makes the skin protected from environmental damage but encouraged to self repair. Its also suitable for every skin type, I do like to team this with a layer of facial oil before use just for a little extra hydration for the dry spots. " in 12 reviews
  • "Legit one of the best night I cream you can put on your eyes or the rest of your face I just like to put it around my eyes sometimes maybe my neck it's priced just right I highly recommend it to anyone who has maybe dry skin who is trying to fight wrinkles" in 6 reviews
  • "Ok, so, I'm on the younger side of the age spectrum, and I have really good skin. I've never had any major breakouts etc. Until recently, I only used a cleanser to keep my face clean. Then I decided that I wanted to do more, to ensure that I'd keep having great skin (I'm pretty sure it's my best feature...😅) , so I bought this night cream and a toner to expand my skincare regime. Guys, my skin has never looked better, and it feels So. Soft! I love that this night cream is hypoallergenic (my skin is sensitive to some creams / sunscreens) and that it absorbs super quick" in 5 reviews
Alexis P.
San Diego
PURCHASE WITH CAUTION. I got this as a set with the serum and Day cream. I’m not sure if it was due to the use of all three together but
It wrecked the landscape of my skin! It added texture and sensitivity which were never an issue for me. After a month the product also started burning my face!
To get my skin back to a semi regular state it took over a month, a facial and plenty of moisturizer. It has now been about three months but my skin is still extremely sensitive and is now more prone to negative reactions to other products.
I heard rave reviews about the results it produced so I was excited to try it but in the end it only worsened my skin.
Makayla M.
770 S. Harrison Ave.
This did nothing but leave me with clogged pores and stress. Not the best for my sensitive skin. Beware those with sensitive skin! I gave this to my sister who loved this. So it has 3 stars, because those with tough skin can handle it. She is only 17 so i am unsure if it helps delay age, but it seemed to moisturize her skin well.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Just bought this last night. I'm 32 and like uh oh, what if my skin starts to age?! Bring in No7's brilliant marketing scheme: "early defense." It'll take years to know if this actually prevents signs of aging, but I can say it definitely leaves me skin feeling hydrated all the way until the morning and claims not to clog pores, which is good. Feels luxurious and creamy and not too greasy or heavy. I'm enjoying it and would probably buy it again!
Emilie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Absolutely LOVE this night cream and I look forward to using it every night! Smells great and really hydrated your face without the greasy feeling. When I wake up, my skin looks rejuvenated and refreshed. Affordable option to take care of your skin at a young age.
Sedona F.
Denver
Not super heavy or sticky on the skin which is something I want because it bugs my skin and me. The price isn’t terrible either, especially when I see a clear difference in my skin.
Hilary E.
Boynton Beach, FL
It was a good product to use once. I purchased at target as a recommendation from my MIL. I was kind of disappointed and did not feel it did anything. The packaging was nice and simple. I don’t think I will purchase again.
Judy B.
St augustine, FL
It was ok. I have yet to find the perfect product. I am getting older and wrinkles are becoming more. I don’t think the trial size is enough product to tell a difference.
Maggie V.
This stuff makes your skin feel soft and smooth overnight! I like to add a few drops of tea tree oil to help with acne. It is heavy but for a night cream works perfectly!
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
Absolutely wonderful. If you are not using this, you are missing out. My complexion has never been more smooth and clear since I've been using this product. I love the way it makes my skin so soft and protected all night. I wake up in the morning wih hydrated and soft skin. I love love love this product!
Christa M.
houston, TX
I used this night cream for a while , but I didn’t always feel like it was accomplishing anything. I didn’t see a difference besides hydration. I didn’t look more youthful or anything like that like I have seen with other products . The price was reasonable but I guess I expected a little more because of its name as “age prevention” idk
Melanie V.
Is this for normal skin? Since I started taking care of my skin, it's no longer dry or oily. It's perfect and I don't want to screw it up with adding something too heavy.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have pretty sensitive skin, would it make me break out at all?