No7 Early Defence Night Cream uploaded by Erin N.

BY NO7

Works to help skin recover from the day. This super light and non-pore blocking night cream is especially designed for young skin. Unique Double Defence technology protects skin and boosts its natural defenses to help it look younger for longer. Lipopeptides and vitamin A help reduce the appearance of first fine lines. Hypo-allergenic.

Buy on Target*
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I never thought I'd be reviewing a night cream as a man, but winter stuck hard and cold, and I needed to figure out a moisturizing solution. I like this because I can put it on at night then wash it off during the day and not feel like I'm wearing makeup. The scent is really mild and just "lotion-y," so not too feminine. It keeps my skin from peeling in the winter!
I was convinced by my local Walgreens beauty counter lady that this would be great for the az wind and harsh water. I use heavy cosmetics every day and my face gets very dry due to constant cleansing. This is the perfect rich but lightweight evening cream for me. I am 30 and have very oily skin, that's acne prone
Mirielys P.
Mirielys P.
This night time moisturizer is absolutely the best I have tried so far, the smell is nice, and when i wake up in the morning my skin feels so soft. Definitely a must have! It's definitely a product that is worth its price of just $20. I would totally buy again!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Legit one of the best night I cream you can put on your eyes or the rest of your face I just like to put it around my eyes sometimes maybe my neck it's priced just right I highly recommend it to anyone who has maybe dry skin who is trying to fight wrinkles
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Love this! You can always trust boots No7. Not only it's affordable and can usually get at any target!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Ok, so, I'm on the younger side of the age spectrum, and I have really good skin. I've never had any major breakouts etc. Until recently, I only used a cleanser to keep my face clean. Then I decided that I wanted to do more, to ensure that I'd keep having great skin (I'm pretty sure it's my best feature...😅) , so I bought this night cream and a toner to expand my skincare regime.
Guys, my skin has never looked better, and it feels
So.
Soft!
I love that this night cream is hypoallergenic (my skin is sensitive to some creams / sunscreens) and that it absorbs super quick
Erin N.
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
As a freshly-minted 33 year old my early midlife crisis hit and I knew I needed something to make me feel like I was fighting the aging process. I tried a few other night creams but they left my skin feeling greasy. Not so with this product. It absorbs rapidly, leaving my skin soft and smooth without the greasy feel. My skin tone looks more even after a few weeks of use. I would definitely recommend.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is so underrated when it comes to skin care. I have combo skin. Oily t zone and dry everywhere else and this night cream I feel like hydrated my skin without a greasy thick feeling after applying. ItS super light weight and absorbs so quickly into the skin but still plumps and hydrates.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I'm not sure how I feel about this product. It did moisturizer my skin but I was hoping for more anti aging results but I didn't really see a difference in my lines. However, it is an early defense cream so the fact that I'm 20 I probably won't see the benefits immediately.
Andres R.
Andres R.
West Palm Bch, FL
The girlfriend gave it to me as a present since I couldn't find a mens version that would make sure my skin stayed great throughout the night and didn't dry out. I use this and the day cream together and they both work amazing.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Is this for normal skin? Since I started taking care of my skin, it's no longer dry or oily. It's perfect and I don't want to screw it up with adding something too heavy.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have pretty sensitive skin, would it make me break out at all?